Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mustaine502

What to do when BP runs out?

I have been on the regimen successfully for about a year and absolutely ALL of my zits have dissapeared however, they do have a tendancy to come back (only one or two and this is rare).

My question... I have suddenly run out of BP and wont have any for the next week (since shipping takes a little while), so what can I do to replace the BP in my regimen or at least ensure that I don't get any new acne due to stopping the BP.

MUCH appreciated.

Yeah, just look at the acne.org's review page and try to find a good BP that is available in retail stores to hold you off.

Or even use Dan's recommended BP.

Is it still okay to use the cleanser and moisturizer without BP? or will this cause a problem?

They'd be okay for cleansing and moisturizing. For treating, though, you might want to see if you can find some 2.5% BP at a store to use until you can get more of Dan's BP or whatever you've been using. Just washing your face may not be enough to prevent new acne from forming.

I don't use Dans BP so I'm not sure what kind of container it comes in, but whether its a tube or plastic bottle..try cutting it open. You will probably find enough left inside to tide you over. I do this with my hair conditioner sometimes.. you would be surprised to find how much product we throw out. Good luck to ya.

I don't use Dans BP so I'm not sure what kind of container it comes in, but whether its a tube or plastic bottle..try cutting it open. You will probably find enough left inside to tide you over. I do this with my hair conditioner sometimes.. you would be surprised to find how much product we throw out. Good luck to ya.

That's true, there's a lot left behind that you can't reach. But I already got it.