Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

subcision + filler

I have a dented scar on my cheek, and have had scar revision done just two months ago and is back to the old dented scar. it looked good at first when it was swollen but after some weeks my old depreesed scar is back. Can anyone who has experienced subcision + filler suggest a doctor for me. Before my surgery Dr Michael Sach of New york plastic Surgery Offered that procedure but had retired when I wanted it done so I went to a different Doctor who suggested a revision but am soo not please with the result as I noticed no change in the depreesed scar.

please help me if you also know how much it might cost aswell as how I can Locate Dr. Michael Sach.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes