Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phate

What is going on with this cyst?

What is going on, at first it was inflamed, then became dark purple like a bruise. After about 5 days it went down into nothing, not completely flat I could feel a lump underneath, now i put a bit of pressure on it and out came blood and pus, I have no idea what to do! Just leave it?

Thanks

What is going on, at first it was inflamed, then became dark purple like a bruise. After about 5 days it went down into nothing, not completely flat I could feel a lump underneath, now i put a bit of pressure on it and out came blood and pus, I have no idea what to do! Just leave it?

Thanks

its already turning purple black witch means it will likely leave a mark. and yes you should pop it since puss/blood is already coming out. make sure you pop it right and make sure you get the "core" out its a lil harden pieace of puss you should know when it comes out. if not puss will keep forming everyday for weeks.

but thats just me, most people will say dont touch or pop it. but if you dont pop it the puss will just remain inside and will not heal till theres no more puss/blood.

In my experience, it's best to allow this kind of thing to purge. It'll just reappear every couple of weeks or so until it's all gone. Tea tree oil is your friend.

Well, this cyst didn't leave a mark, infact it looks more like a nodule. I dunno what to do sigh, and I have a new cyst on my back... i just wanna go on tane again but i only have maybe 4 cysts :(