Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Id have to agree with everyone here, there are soooo many attractive people on this website im glad i joined :dance: not only good looking but very nice and respectable too !!!

I wonder if people have met and hooked/dated other people through this website.....it seems quite logical actually

They have. :nod: I know a lot of them that did do that, a lot of my friends are now in relationships here. I know that two couples even got married after meeting here, maybe even more happened. I have met great people here and I'd marry the site if I could :wub:

I think the people on this site smolder because we have insecurities. Nothing turns me off quicker (and I'm sure others as well) than a "perfect" self admirer. There's a total difference between checking oneself out and being okay with the reflection vs. checking oneself out and being totally in love with every single detail. Know what I mean? We're not narcissistic and that is attractive.

Well we all come here for the same thing basically. To get advice on treating our breakouts, redmarks, etc... and to give good advice to those who need the help with their problems. Ah and ladies, don't date pro athletes, they are so bad. Especially baseball players.

I would wager to say to the above two posters that you are not the exception to the beautiful rule. Beauty doesn't have to do with how you look on the outside...even though I would assume say you are beautiful on the outside as well. =)

And yes, gorgeous men on this site. I happen to be dating one of them. :wub:

I wonder if people have met and hooked/dated other people through this website.....it seems quite logical actually

Didn't see this the first time.

:cool: I can confirm this! I met/went on a month long roadtrip/am now dating a certain member of this website. :wub:

I know of others as well. Crazy awesome.

And bek, you are gorgeous dear =)

Didn't see this the first time.

:cool: I can confirm this! I met/went on a month long roadtrip/am now dating a certain member of this website. :wub:

I know of others as well. Crazy awesome.

And bek, you are gorgeous dear =)

Hahaha omg I didn't mean me but thank you very much, and ditttO !!

And the love story is cute. :D

Guest DireStraits

LoL

I just had to reply to this thread cause all the girls that i've conversed with in this forum are simply stunning, not only that they seem genuine and bright. They may have acne but sheesh...thats hardly a deterrent.

Hell, i've been going out to random parties lately and honestly the talent on here is way better than what i've seen at those parties with clear skinned girls :P .

Just sayin....

I know I'm totally raining on this parade, but I'd say, as a whole, people on this site are pretty much average. The only thing that kind of makes it seem otherwise is that acne is typically assumed to be "ugly", while the fact of the matter is it affects everyone/anyone, regardless of appearance or background.

I realize "average" really varies a lot. I've been to entire cities and towns in California and Oregon where just about everyone is ugly. Average is subjective :P.

EDIT: Wow, that was mean. My brain must have glitched. I didn't realize this thread was only referring to the girls.

NO, THE GIRLS ON THIS SITE ARE LIKE SUPER-DUPER HOT! wowowow

Edited by treefase93

It seems to me that those who are more attractive to begin with are most likely to post pictures, so it would seem that "everyone" is really attractive. There are still a ton of people who do not post their pictures myself included.

I'm old and married, and pretty average looking, but for what it's worth, I do think the men and women on this board are attractive. Lots of beautiful people here on acne.org!

ya girls have means to make themselves better look and hide their flaws.

That is not the beauty I speak of when I think of the org. Beauty comes from within. Sure many people are gorgeous superficially (an alarming amount actually), they are even more gorgeous on the inside. I think it all comes full circle. If you truly are okay with yourself on the inside, it shines through on the outside. =)

/hallmark :razz:

But regardless I wholeheartedly believe it.

Haven't been here long, but from what i seen this place has some cuties. Better than the playboy mansion, the acne mansion oh yeah id totally buy the calender

Edited by Turbolemon