Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yeahh we definitely have an advantage with all the different kinds of makeup available!

not to say that guys can't use makeup or anything...haha

i don't think anyone (besides my family and the girls on swimming) has ever seen my "real" face though...i'm sooo not confident about my appearance and sadly it shows in all aspects of my life!

except for on here, because there's only one picture and you can't really see my acne in it :)

but if anyone thinks i'm pretty...then yay!

I think guys on this website are hot too. Take me and RCRanger, for example. We are without a doubt, hands-down the hottest gay couple on this board. I dare anyone to contest! Like, double-triple-quadruple-super-dare you!

:)

PS: RTHEERanger, Hiiiii thhnoookumth, I mith you tho much! Many kitheth, Muah! :wub:

Without my red marks I would have very light acne, but I have about 30ish or too many to count red marks all over my chin and on my jawline so it looks like I have moderate acne :( I can look good in decent light, but If you put me in a room with bright sunlight I would look terrible. :(

I think guys on this website are hot too. Take me and RCRanger, for example. We are without a doubt, hands-down the hottest gay couple on this board. I dare anyone to contest! Like, double-triple-quadruple-super-dare you!

PS: RTHEERanger, Hiiiii thhnoookumth, I mith you tho much! Many kitheth, Muah! :wub:

ahahahahahaha

Yall have no idea just how crazy attractive the girls are here. Wait until you get into the lounge and see the picture thread...

Man up boys! And, retract your testies from within your prostate! I can honestly say, that it doesn't really matter if the chick looks like the America's Top Model, if she has a personality of a rock and can't carry a conversation. I mean, don't get me wrong. I would totally boink America's Top Model though... Well, I guess what WOULD intimidate me would be the height. Just a bit. I like to be taller than the girl. I'm 5'10, so if the chick is like 6'4, ehh.. I dunno.

Make up is our friend, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

I seriously doubt that the unattractive girls would post up their pictures. You're not seeing everybody on the org through those picture posts, just a small percentage that choose to put themselves out there. 99% of the time, these girls are attractive - who would want to post their ugly photos up, anyway?

Acne doesnt stop you being pretty

Sorry if it seems attention whorish, just thought Id share a lil summat that I did for work last year :) My face was at its worst... god I love pro pics :lol:

We all feel ugly, its something that we have to work on. I havent seen ONE ugly person on this site.

everyone comes to this site for the same reason. all i got to say about that.

To help?

Well Girls have the advantage. We have make-up.

Try setting aside 1 hour everyday just to put make-up on so you can feel comfortable leaving your house. :cry:

That does sound brutal. Males have to endure the same type of stress, but in a different way. I had to wake up early every morning and face the mirror, knowing that I don't have a choice. Only option was to pretend like the whiteheads and cysts weren't there, and count the hours until I could go home and return to my comfort zone. The hardest thing to cope with for a male is understanding that there are no options to hide your acne. I can only imagine the horror of trying make up on (out of desperation) and being ridiculed for it by my friends/family/co-workers.

:hand:

You clearly must have over-looked me.

:lol:

Lyss I've seen you in action via webcam, and girl, you are super cute. Maybe a little crazy, but you had me giggling. You are beautiful sans makeup.

What is the reason? I come here because I have a perfect skin complex that started when I was very young. Also because I don't like bars and this is a good message board. I mean, there is not a lot of pretenciousness, we all have acne! It's kind of like, check your head at the .org lol

I totally think the same thing every time I go on here. I'm like god if these girls think they are ugly I'm fricken screwed.

You are super-cute! I think you, like most of us, you're just too hard on yourself and haven't accepted that you are beautiful. Just look in the mirror!

To help?

to help/ get help. we've all had acne... to varying degrees, of course, but we're all here because we don't want it.

I feel ugly and so I don't put up a pic. I don't feel like anyone needs to see who I am and I like that I can discuss my acne without people judging how I look. I don't know I don't like hearing that I'm "cute" or "pretty" when I have a face full of acne. I also wouldn't want to make people uncomfortable and lie saying "Oh you're so pretty though!" so that don't hurt my feelings! ;P

How's that meant to make the gurls without a pic feel ?

Seriously though everyone looks good .

I agree absolutely. Everyone does look good :)

I seriously doubt that the unattractive girls would post up their pictures. You're not seeing everybody on the org through those picture posts, just a small percentage that choose to put themselves out there. 99% of the time, these girls are attractive - who would want to post their ugly photos up, anyway?

You know it wouldn't matter to me what I looked like. I had acne before, and then cleared up...I would put my pictures up. Not to gloat or boast or anything, but to look and see how far I've come. I put them up for myself. I think that is what people do..everyone has a journey...and they just want to show their progress.

everyone's beautiful in their own way

I agree absolutely :)

I feel ugly and so I don't put up a pic. I don't feel like anyone needs to see who I am and I like that I can discuss my acne without people judging how I look. I don't know I don't like hearing that I'm "cute" or "pretty" when I have a face full of acne. I also wouldn't want to make people uncomfortable and lie saying "Oh you're so pretty though!" so that don't hurt my feelings! ;P

AW! darlin, don't feel like that! :( Ya kno... I asked a friend yesterday if I had the type of personality that out shined my outward appearance and she said, "Yes, but its also the fact that your always smiling despite negative influences." And thats when I realized, people DO NOT pay attention to our flaws if we r good happy people. And if they can see that we love ourselves and we love life and keep a smile on our face, no one can say or think anything negative about us

And you know what??? Everyone is their own worst critic. Just be thankful that things arn't worse, there are ppl who loose limbs b/c of warts and loose all their hair from chemo. We r soooo blesse we just have dots on our face.

:) Keep your head up beautiful.

And yes, the ppl on this site are gorgeous

AW! darlin, don't feel like that! :( Ya kno... I asked a friend yesterday if I had the type of personality that out shined my outward appearance and she said, "Yes, but its also the fact that your always smiling despite negative influences." And thats when I realized, people DO NOT pay attention to our flaws if we r good happy people. And if they can see that we love ourselves and we love life and keep a smile on our face, no one can say or think anything negative about us

And you know what??? Everyone is their own worst critic. Just be thankful that things arn't worse, there are ppl who loose limbs b/c of warts and loose all their hair from chemo. We r soooo blesse we just have dots on our face.

:) Keep your head up beautiful.

And yes, the ppl on this site are gorgeous

Totally agree. I just wish I could be like you, always optimistic and happy. Girls like that turn me on :P , especially if they're gorgeous like you all here :P

And yea, the chicks on this a TOTALLY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS :wub:

So far, all the chicks with a display pic of themselves are sooooo....... :wub: hubba, hubaa, hubba :wub: . Ooops, i drooled on my keyboard. :P

Especially u ;) :blush: :redface:

Actually, I have quite a few redmarks (although they are fast fading :). I've posted this before, but pics with makeup can make my skin look exceptionally clearer than it truly is. I should take a 'before' picture as well, but I'm quite shy :redface: I do not consider myself attractive, but...makeup atleast makes my skin look alright :)

So yeah, the magic of makeup can do wonders for skin :D

:wub: Awww, youre gorgeous :blush: , Why dont u consider yourself attractive? Youre so pretty. Everyone's beautiful in their own way, but it doesnt matter how you look once you have a good personality. And how you feel about yourself will affect how others feel about you. Cmon, boost that self esteem :P . You are very attractive :blush:

yeahh we definitely have an advantage with all the different kinds of makeup available!

not to say that guys can't use makeup or anything...haha

i don't think anyone (besides my family and the girls on swimming) has ever seen my "real" face though...i'm sooo not confident about my appearance and sadly it shows in all aspects of my life!

except for on here, because there's only one picture and you can't really see my acne in it :)

but if anyone thinks i'm pretty...then yay!

I wish I was on ur swimming team :P :blush: lmfao