Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has anyone else noticed that girls on this website are really attractive? why are they even on here they could be getting themselves NBA or NFL players instead of posting here. i.e. lameness is gorgeous

Well Girls have the advantage. We have make-up.

No one really knows the extent of my acne but me and people who live in my house.. I do not go outside without makeup on. and that mixed with good lighting and a decent angle can create a good picture of someone who looks like they have a flawless face.

Im dying to take pictures of my face without makeup on, but im too self-consious to even try.

You cant judge someone by their avatar picture.. they could be struggling more than you think....

Try setting aside 1 hour everyday just to put make-up on so you can feel comfortable leaving your house. :cry:

Lol. No one I have seen is ugly on these forums girls or guys (No homo)

We are naturally attracted to females too, maybe that's why u say that.

They are on here for the same reason guys are here. To help their skin and their view of themselves.

One thing I learned, embarrassingly late in life, was a pretty woman doesn't necessarily equate to her having good self-esteem.

And, yes, I think pretty much all the women here are beautiful.

SOS

It's tricky really, because I'd say I haven't seen one unattractive person on here from looking at their pictures, even ones where their skin looks quite bad.

A cracking smile or pretty eyes are enough to cancel out bad skin in my eyes. But then again, we are our own worst critics. So what someone may think looks terrible is not noticeable to someone else.

has anyone else noticed that girls on this website are really attractive? why are they even on here they could be getting themselves NBA or NFL players instead of posting here. i.e. lameness is gorgeous

eh who wants NBA or NFL players??

especially when there are much better options! :wub:

How's that meant to make the gurls without a pic feel ?

Seriously though everyone looks good .

lyssa and briannabanana, from your gallery pictures you both look gorgeeeeeeouss!

iamnotemo, the girl, which i assume is you, is your avatar is gorgeous toooooo.!

and rad, i haven't seen a picture of you, but i POSITIVE that you NOT ugly.

I totally think the same thing every time I go on here. I'm like god if these girls think they are ugly I'm fricken screwed.

:hand:

You clearly must have over-looked me.

:lol:

hah... me 2 :cool:

Omg seriously you guys are way pretty! At least you don't have a giant forehead and look like a 12 years old when your 18! Seriously if you guys are unattractive then I'm screwed!!!

Me 5!

But I don't have any pictures on here so there's a reason why I've been overlooked...

Actually, I have quite a few redmarks (although they are fast fading :). I've posted this before, but pics with makeup can make my skin look exceptionally clearer than it truly is. I should take a 'before' picture as well, but I'm quite shy :redface: I do not consider myself attractive, but...makeup atleast makes my skin look alright :)

So yeah, the magic of makeup can do wonders for skin :D

yea i second what all the girls say about makeup, it really does wonders.

my pictures on facebook you would never be able to tell i have acne because i photoshop my pics and cake makeup on. guys don't have the advantage of makeup.

has anyone else noticed that girls on this website are really attractive?

Yeah, I did. lol There was somebody on here, for instance, who looked like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Grace Kelly at the same time: :redface:

Too bad there ain't any female socks on here ;)

That's hilarious. :lol:

lyssa and briannabanana, from your gallery pictures you both look gorgeeeeeeouss!

iamnotemo, the girl, which i assume is you, is your avatar is gorgeous toooooo.!

and rad, i haven't seen a picture of you, but i POSITIVE that you NOT ugly.

haha... thanks! :D