Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcnePwns

So I have saved up some money

I have saved up almost $5000 and would like to see what are my best options for my scars. There are obviously many options for the money I have. I plan to use Restylane fillers pretty soon but I dont think it is practical for filling up ALL of my scars as I have many. I can use them for my deeper scars. I would like to make my whole face look smoother. I have mostly rolling scars and some ice pick scars. I would like to treat them all but the rolling scars are what I really want to fix. I think the dermaroller is a great option. As for laser and subcision, there seems like there are big risks for those such as deeper scarring. A combination of treatments are also possible.

Now I have worked VERY hard to save up this money. I had plans on saving it for college or something but if I can make my face look better, I would be such a happier person every second of my life. To me, it is worth it.