Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My face really made me have a crappy weekend. I hate this crap!! I just wanna go do something fun, but I stay at home because of my damn face!!

Then you should go have fun. You don't necessarily have to leave the house to have fun. Have you thought about focusing on something you want to do? Learn something new. Maybe read an interesting book. If you feel imprisoned because of your acne, at least make the most of your time in there and stay productive.

Don't dwell on your acne brah.. Just go out and enjoy life.. It will take longer for acne to go if you just sit there and examine it each day.

I had an awful weekend too. Clothes shopping is something I detest but I finally had to give in and go. I thought I could deal with seeing myself in changing room mirrors etc. How wrong I was. It's funny how I can sometimes almost start to forget how disgusting my appearance is... it's not one you'd think could be easily forgotten. Although I stuck it out and didn't just go home because of how shit I felt (which is something I would have done in the past), I still feel absolutely terrible.

Mortal's right though... you can still use your time productively, even if you do feel like staying at home. I used to spend copious amounts of time on the internet doing nothing useful, just wasting days away, but I've found that reading books or doing other slightly more productive things helps to improve my mood. If you can't face going out to see anyone, maybe go out for a walk somewhere away from busy crowds just to get some fresh air. Sometimes when I force myself outside (provided there aren't mirrors :rolleyes:) I do feel better for it, rather than staying cooped up at home.

Feeding ducks is fun. And they won't stare at you either.

But be careful because when they smell food they whip into a mad feeding frenzy and viciously attack diminutive humans, pecking at eyes and shiz.

my weekend sucked to. Me and my friend got into a fight with the bouncers at a bar and now we got to go to court. And i spent my night in the hospital. LAME

My face really made me have a crappy weekend. I hate this crap!! I just wanna go do something fun, but I stay at home because of my damn face!!

Call me up! I got all sorts of ideas!

I had an awful weekend too. I thought I could deal with seeing myself in changing room mirrors etc. How wrong I was.

Ugh , those things make everyone look fugly.

Call me up! I got all sorts of ideas!

Hehe get a room you two .

jk guys.

I went through a long ass phase of avoiding leaving the house at all costs. Because of that I can now type fast enough to get a job as a secretary (LOLOL) ANNND I can play guitar! Its easy to find stuff to do if you really dont want to go out, I wouldnt ever recommend hiding away though, the lack of fresh air will add to the healing time so GTF out there! Have fun!

I pretty much have no life. I got a lot of friends at school but once I go out I'd rather stay home. NEW HOBBY : painting my car lol. Accutane worked for like 2 months for me. Not even off and began breaking out again. Ending in 1 week