Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forserce

Why do I get acne in the same place?

I notice that I usually only get ance in the same places where there is a red mark from where acne used to be. Why is this?

thats happened to me a million times before its just so weird isn't it?. But since i got on Dan's regimen it hasn't happened for a while now

Really? When I was on his products, zits in the SAME spot or right beside kept popping up, and they HURT. Thank goodness I quit! Skin is already looking better. :clap:

hmm thats weird maybe his products just weren't right for you, but they work perfect for me... except i have those scars i hate them... do u know of any inexpensive way to lighten them up ? bright_eyes

hmm thats weird maybe his products just weren't right for you, but they work perfect for me... except i have those scars i hate them... do u know of any inexpensive way to lighten them up ? bright_eyes

Alpha Hydroxy!

Could be a couple of reasons. Sometimes the comedone (clogged pore) that developed into the pimple doesn't completely go away. The inflamation from the pimple may disappear, but that tiny comedone is still lodged in the pore and then it can flare up again in the future.

Another possibility is that once a lesion develops in the pore, the pore gets damaged and remains prone to clogging and flaring up again.

You might see if the core of the lesion can be extracted by an experienced esthetician or a dermatologist.

I've been having this problem. I've been having pimples on both sides of my cheek (lower part -near my jaw-bone area) for almost a yr now. When they started, they were like cysts and hard, and they would form like clusters, like 3-4 near each other. They were disgusting. I usually don't pop pimples till I know they're poppable (lol) and I try not to pop them anyway because that often leaves scars, but these ones remain hard for weeks and so popping them was just impossible and when you do try it only makes it worse and bigger, and no matter what I used (I tried clean-n-cear persa gel and another otc cream) but they did not help. I was able to pop them sometime after, and yea they left scars that are now just slowly fading. Now I still get pimples in the same spots, not-cysts-like; just small, normal pimples, but they are still like clusters 'cuz sometimes there would be like 4 in a row, like this morning when I woke up. I'm just disgusted talking about them right now. Some days they would lessen and it seem like they're clearing and then they next day they come back or new ones would form. I did get these types of pimples on my cheeks during that time too. Not anymore tho. I'm currently drinking acv and using it as a toner, hopefully that would make a difference once and for all. Aaargh, I hate acne.

It's so annoying, isn't it?

Just when you think you're clearing up in one area you'll break out again and be back to square one..!

It just sucks knowing that it's guna take a couple of weeks for the spot and scar to fade :(