Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maxis786

jojoba oil and moisturizer

Okay so i have used up the whole 8 ounce bottle of moisturizer and jojoba oil being patiently it ran out after a month, so my skin is still flaky lol and not evened out skin tone....it has healed more though than how it was before do you think i should order it again....it did help but i though that using the whole bottle and jojoba oil would at least make it all go away...:( wnat should i do my focus is to make all the flakiness and dead skin cells go away evening out to perfect skin tone

okay so i ordered another bottle of jojoba oil and moisturizer........lol..........................if this shit dont this time imma b pissed ass fuck...............i only have 2 pimples on my face yo........ i dont get no acne only like 1 or 2 pimples i just need to get rid of the dryness caused by the 10 percent and as my story says up their i have tried the jojoba and shit before....man imma b pissed if this dont work fooreaal........................................................