Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
camaro

improvement on accutane

Hey guys i have read a ton of journals about accutane and i need some advice...

i had very mild acne for the past 2 years, and about a week before my derm apportionment i had a bad breakout, worst i ever had... it was pretty bad

i was prescribed accutane and have been on it for a week now, and my face is literally terrible, i couldnt go to school on last friday cuase it was that bad, and thrusday was a mess for me cause i became horrible unsocial due to this acne

from my understanding this is just an inital breakout, i am on 40 mg twice a day as of now, and on my 9th day, and i am 5'11 160

i want to know if this pattern of what im going through shows hope that in 2 MONTHS i will be clear, because thats going to be my junior prom...

this is bad timing for this horrible initial breakout becuase i am meeting my girlfriends sister and her husband who are older for the second time today and the first time wasnt really a good meeting cuase we didnt see them too much, they live in the city over

please respond with some advice and things you learned while on accutane or info you feel i should know thanks for your time reading this its really apperciated

PS i am perscribed claravis, which from my understanding is no different than accutane, accutane just ran out of soul right to create this drug

Hey guys i have read a ton of journals about accutane and i need some advice...

i had very mild acne for the past 2 years, and about a week before my derm apportionment i had a bad breakout, worst i ever had... it was pretty bad

i was prescribed accutane and have been on it for a week now, and my face is literally terrible, i couldnt go to school on last friday cuase it was that bad, and thrusday was a mess for me cause i became horrible unsocial due to this acne

from my understanding this is just an inital breakout, i am on 40 mg twice a day as of now, and on my 9th day, and i am 5'11 160

i want to know if this pattern of what im going through shows hope that in 2 MONTHS i will be clear, because thats going to be my junior prom...

this is bad timing for this horrible initial breakout becuase i am meeting my girlfriends sister and her husband who are older for the second time today and the first time wasnt really a good meeting cuase we didnt see them too much, they live in the city over

please respond with some advice and things you learned while on accutane or info you feel i should know thanks for your time reading this its really apperciated

PS i am perscribed claravis, which from my understanding is no different than accutane, accutane just ran out of soul right to create this drug

I'm sorry to say, but most people don't clear up within two months.... it usually takes a 5-6 month course. I have had loads of breakouts. It will happen on Accutane.. it's bringing it up all to the surface. Claravis is the same thing as Accutane, just a different name. I'm on it as well.

I cleared up in 6 weeks on Accutane. I had breakouts but they were mild after that. I had pretty moderate acne too. I think it is different for everyone.

I cleared up in 6 weeks on Accutane. I had breakouts but they were mild after that. I had pretty moderate acne too. I think it is different for everyone.

What I would do to be clear within six weeks... :cry:

thank you sarah i hope to have the same results as you, i had very moderate acne but this inital breakout is pretty rough

and i hope your acne clears up KL

wish you both the best