Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaseap01

ACNE FREE AFTER 9 YEARS! (Updated: Pics)

I am going to give you a little background info first ...

I am a 23 year old white male with severe acne consisiting of Blackheads, Cysts, and everything you can imagine.

I have tried EVERYTHING you can possibly imagine to get rid of my acne. Here is an example of the things I have tried

Differin Gel

Proactiv

Laser treatments (Approx. $4,000.00 worth)

Retin-a micro

Tea Tree Oil

Green tea

Honey masks

Cucumber masks

Changing my diet

Drinking nothing but water

I mean the list could go on forever.

I stumbled upon a new kit at Wal-Mart called (Acne Free Severe) little did I know I was going to go home, put it on and wake up the next day with freaking AMAZING results.

I have now been using this product for about 2 weeks and my face is COMPLETELY clear. I have the usual post acne marks but they are fading with each day.

This kit will make your face very dry, red, and slightly painful for the first week or so but you will eventually get use to it. Trust me, it's worth it.

I don't know why this stuff works so well but it is by far the best treatment I have ever used in the 9 years of my acne problem.

Please, if you are like me and tried everything to no avail ...

Go buy this kit right now!

Please, let me know how things work out for you if you buy this product.

I think maybe the company that made it doesn't realize how well this stuff works. Especially since it only cost me $20.00!!!

yea but putting stuff on your face wont cure your acne. The best way to get acne under control or cure it. You need to cleanse your body first. Ones you cleanse your body and if your skin still breakouts then you have candida overgrowth. Ones you get candida under control then your acne will stop. Thats the only way to stop acne. Putting lotions and other crap on your face doesn't cure acne it only helps.

yea but putting stuff on your face wont cure your acne. The best way to get acne under control or cure it. You need to cleanse your body first. Ones you cleanse your body and if your skin still breakouts then you have candida overgrowth. Ones you get candida under control then your acne will stop. Thats the only way to stop acne. Putting lotions and other crap on your face doesn't cure acne it only helps.

Actually,

It's proven that very few acne cases are linked to Candida. Putting lotions and "crap" on my face is the only thing that has ever gotten rid of my acne. It might not be a so called "cure" but then again ... there isn't a cure. My face is 100% acne free. I call that a pretty damn good start!

It's proven that very few acne cases are linked to Candida.

Huh. I was under the vague impression that "Candida" (as a syndrome) remains alternative medicine hoo-doo not recognized by Real Scientists with Beards. Did someone actually publish a paper in a peer-reviewed journal providing the proof you're alluding to? If so, I would be very interested in reading that if you've got a link or any other information about it.

Huh. I was under the vague impression that "Candida" (as a syndrome) remains alternative medicine hoo-doo not recognized by Real Scientists with Beards. Did someone actually publish a paper in a peer-reviewed journal providing the proof you're alluding to? If so, I would be very interested in reading that if you've got a link or any other information about it.

No I don't have any information. I was simply going by the information that I have found on "Candida". I also found lots of information about Candida being hoo-doo as well.

This post has gone way off topic. I am trying to let people know that this acne kit WORKS! but so far I have only had replys of people trying to prove me wrong or insult me sharing my personal experience with other people in hopes of them having the same success that I have.

No I don't have any information. I was simply going by the information that I have found on "Candida". I also found lots of information about Candida being hoo-doo as well.

This post has gone way off topic. I am trying to let people know that this acne kit WORKS! but so far I have only had replys of people trying to prove me wrong or insult me sharing my personal experience with other people in hopes of them having the same success that I have.

Can you post some pics to prove your success?

chaseap01,

I for one, would like to thank you for your find. I know that you are enthusiastic about your find and are trying to help...i am going to ck it out ...THANKS!!!

chaseap01,

I for one, would like to thank you for your find. I know that you are enthusiastic about your find and are trying to help...i am going to ck it out ...THANKS!!!

Yes, I will get pics up as soon as possible. I will have to find a pic of before though. I just took a couple after pics.

I am a 23 year old white male with severe acne consisiting of Blackheads, Cysts, and everything you can imagine.

I have tried EVERYTHING you can possibly imagine to get rid of my acne. Here is an example of the things I have tried

Differin Gel

Proactiv

Retin-a micro

Tea Tree Oil

Green tea

Honey masks

Cucumber masks

Changing my diet

I stumbled upon a new kit at Wal-Mart called (Acne Free Severe) little did I know I was going to go home, put it on and wake up the next day with freaking AMAZING results.

I have now been using this product for about 2 weeks and my face is COMPLETELY clear. I have the usual post acne marks but they are fading with each day.

This kit will make your face very dry, red, and slightly painful for the first week or so but you will eventually get use to it. Trust me, it's worth it.

I don't know why this stuff works so well but it is by far the best treatment I have ever used in the 9 years of my acne problem.

I think maybe the company that made it doesn't realize how well this stuff works. Especially since it only cost me $20.00!!!

Congrats! What is in the products in the kit? SA or BP or something else?

Differin Gel

Proactiv

Retin-a micro

Tea Tree Oil

Green tea

Honey masks

Cucumber masks

Changing my diet

Congrats! What is in the products in the kit? SA or BP or something else?

The kit contains BP. There is however a cream that comes with the kit that has Retinol in it. It is very soothing to my skin and I believe this is the key factor in clearing me up.

I have attached some pictures to this so everyone can see.

The pics are not that great and the after pics I still have red spots but those are my post acne marks. I have NO ACTIVE acne at all on my face right now.

I have been using this for about 9 days now and I am completely clear of any outbreaks.

THIS IS ME BEFORE

post-67042-1236750824_thumb.jpg

THIS IS ME AFTER

post-67042-1236750836_thumb.jpg

I have never heard of this product, but I'm glad you found something that works for you. Congratulations on the clear skin! ^_^

chaseap --

i've been using this for almost a month as well. i don't use the toner though, i use my proactiv toner. the one that comes with acnefree severe has alchol in it and burns the hell out of my face.

i also don't use the 4th step, simply cus i used retinol before and it blew my face up. do you use all the 4 steps?

congrats bu the way ;)

chaseap --

i've been using this for almost a month as well. i don't use the toner though, i use my proactiv toner. the one that comes with acnefree severe has alchol in it and burns the hell out of my face.

i also don't use the 4th step, simply cus i used retinol before and it blew my face up. do you use all the 4 steps?

congrats bu the way ;)

Hello,

Yes, I do use step 4. I think step 4 may be the key item in clearing me up so well. This retinol product is extremely mild so you may want to give it a shot. You could put a test spot behind your ear to see if you have any reaction to it.

I am still using this system and it has done wonders for my skin. I will never use another product.

I am simply amazed at the results I am getting from this system.

How is your treatment going? Have you had any results yet?

Keep me updated!

***UPDATE***

I am still using the Acne Free system and my skin is still 100% free of acne.

I have started using the Olay Regenerist Microderm/Peel combo system in combination with the Acne Free.

ALL of my post acne marks are fading like crazy! I also got the Acne Free Pock Mark Filler and it's amazing too.

If anyone would like to know my routine I would be happy to share it.

I will post some pics asap.

***UPDATE***

I am still using the Acne Free system and my skin is still 100% free of acne.

I have started using the Olay Regenerist Microderm/Peel combo system in combination with the Acne Free.

ALL of my post acne marks are fading like crazy! I also got the Acne Free Pock Mark Filler and it's amazing too.

If anyone would like to know my routine I would be happy to share it.

I will post some pics asap.

I would really appreciate it if you would share your routine with us. And you said that your redmarks are fading like crazy...is that due to the Olay REgenerist Microderm/Peel? or are you using something else?

*****MY DAILY/NIGHTLY ROUTINE*****

Step 1. When I wake up I use Cetaphil face wash for normal to oily skin.

Step 2. I use the Acne Free Corrective Toner and then let it dry for about 5 minutes.

Step 3. I apply the Acne Free Retinol Renewal Complex.

NIGHT TIME

Step 1. I wash my face with Cetaphil face wash for normal to oily skin.

Step 2. I use the Acne Free Corrective Toner and let it dry for about 5 minutes.

Step 3. I use GENEROUS amounts of the Acne Free (Repair Lotion). When you first start using this product it will burn for a few weeks. This will subside!

For my post acne marks and red spots I use the Olay Dermabraison/Peel combo.

They smell VERY good, are gentle on the skin and leave your face EXTREMELY soft after just one use. You can find this kit at pretty much any retail store. I got mine at Wal-Mart for about $24.00!

I usually use this about 3 days a week.

I sometimes use the ST.Ives exfoliating scrub as well. When you first start using the Acne Free the scrub helps remove the dead flaky skin.

*NOTE* When you get the Acne Free System it will tell you to use the repair lotion in the day and the retinol renewal complex at night. DO NOT DO THIS!

The repair lotion is very hard to rub in and I am white as a ghost so if you have darker skin it will be very noticeable. PLUS, you do not want to be wearing Benzoyl Peroxide in the sun.

So just change it up and use the Retinol Renewal Complex in the day and the Repair Lotion at night.

Remember that you can make your own routine for using these products. I am just trying to give you a general idea of what I do.

Out of all of the products I have ever tried, this is by far the best combo I have EVER found.

I hope this helps someone else!

I would really appreciate it if you would share your routine with us. And you said that your redmarks are fading like crazy...is that due to the Olay REgenerist Microderm/Peel? or are you using something else?