Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
r0ckst4r

the grass is always greener...

so, this site made me realize something...

i've always thought that i had really REALLY bad skin, but i've seen some pictures out there.. some stories. and it made me realize that i really don't have it that bad. ive never had cysts or acne UNDER the skin, or breakouts on my back or chest...

i mean, don't get me wrong. i've had it for a LONG time, and pretty bad. bad enough that i need meds.

anyway, it just thought i'd put that out there. it still sucks, but there's probably somebody out there that has it worse than you. :]

so, this site made me realize something...

i've always thought that i had really REALLY bad skin, but i've seen some pictures out there.. some stories. and it made me realize that i really don't have it that bad. ive never had cysts or acne UNDER the skin, or breakouts on my back or chest...

i mean, don't get me wrong. i've had it for a LONG time, and pretty bad. bad enough that i need meds.

anyway, it just thought i'd put that out there. it still sucks, but there's probably somebody out there that has it worse than you. :]

Yeah , I don't get bad break out. I usually always getting 1-3 acne. It sucks . I can't never stay clear for 1 day at least. I AM ALWAYS getting acne. always. Is not good though , because of the scars!!! I hate them >_>. It ruined my skIN