Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pronexin, Anyone heard of it or tried it?

It's ranked #1 on acnetreatmentsreview.net

also wondering if that site is legit, the other product reviews are pretty spot on.

Hi,

I've read about this too. I hope you come back after a while and let me know how it works for you. I hope it does wonders for you!

I read about it on blackheadstreatment.net. Sounds like it might be their reviews of their products. I don't like when manufacturers do this kind of marketing, but you never know... maybe it will be awesome!

Best of luck!

hey i was just wondering how the pronexin was working for u? any noticeable improvements yet?

Ive been using it for 4 nights, and not a noticeable improvement. its helping a little but not much.I only use it at night because the site says once a day. the bottle says twice a day so idk what to do. right now im using it a night and just having water hit my face in the shower in the morning.

it is a bit drying but im afraid that using a moisturizer will hurt the medication

I have my own cleaning regime and is pretty stable for me (hopefully don't need accutane in my life). Now I have fallen for the hype and am trying this product now.

Whether it works or not doesn't matter to me as I am only trying my luck to see if it would help me even further. I will follow the bottle instructions of 2-3 times a day and see how it goes. I just hope that I won't get worse in the event of testing this, I rather have neutral changes as worst case scenario lol.

Started at 26/05/09

I have my own cleaning regime and is pretty stable for me (hopefully don't need accutane in my life). Now I have fallen for the hype and am trying this product now.

Whether it works or not doesn't matter to me as I am only trying my luck to see if it would help me even further. I will follow the bottle instructions of 2-3 times a day and see how it goes. I just hope that I won't get worse in the event of testing this, I rather have neutral changes as worst case scenario lol.

Started at 26/05/09

You should only be using pronexin once a day. Two or 3 times a day may irritate your skin. If you look at the website it suggests once a day. I also spoke with a representative from pronexin and she said it would be ok to use a moisturizer. Ive been on pronexin for about a week now. My skin isnt completely clear, but im seeing major improvements. I usually get really big cysts, but now for some reason im getting little white heads, which are a little better to handle.

You should only be using pronexin once a day. Two or 3 times a day may irritate your skin. If you look at the website it suggests once a day. I also spoke with a representative from pronexin and she said it would be ok to use a moisturizer. Ive been on pronexin for about a week now. My skin isnt completely clear, but im seeing major improvements. I usually get really big cysts, but now for some reason im getting little white heads, which are a little better to handle.

yes I kinda realise that after 1 week. It did irritate me rather quickly and I cope up a big one on my temple. I had completely stop using it for now, gone back to my old cleansing formula and is recovering nicely. I might try to use it once every Sunday and see how it goes. One must tread carefully with this bottle. It isn't a miracle product, but its a rather good and expensive cleanser. I believe it can suppress and stabilise your acne a little bit better if used appropriately. You will need to try it to see if it fits for your skin, but if u already have something that works all the time, don't need to waste time with this.

rating - 6.5/10

wow so do NOOOOOT trust this product!

i think it looked like it was going to work very well, but all the sites that have it are clearly all lying :S there's very little info on the company and it says it has a 99% success rate, which is complete bullshit. it DOES NOT work! i normally use proactiv, which used to work amazingly for me but has stopped working, but only when i switched to this did i realize just how much proactiv still helped me b/c i've NEVER EVER had as much acne as i got using this stuff! i couldn't even believe myself when i looked in the mirror. so do NOT trust it. at the very least, the company did give me a refund, but it's clear that they're lying and this product is not to be trusted.

I signed up to acne.org for the simple reason that i just tried Pronexin and the results i achieved were terrible. I have had a very bad reaction to this drug which caused my face to really inflame and now my acne is out of control. What really disturbs me is i missed these too vital articles when researching ProNexin originally.

I have been using Pronexin for a month now, and love it. I use it 2x's a day massage it gently for about 30 seconds and then leave it on my face while I do my back, if I'm to rough I break out. I also use tea tree oil on the individual pimples. I use mederma and miracell for the scars. I have not had to use my clearsil adult treatment at night. I love the product but like anything it doesn't work for everyone. I have found a combo that works for me.

I have tried it. That site is a SCAM!!!!! Look at all of the products they have ranked and several people claim all of them are scams. I tried Pronexin and all it is is Tea Tree Oil. DO NOT LET THE HUGE LIST OF INGREDIANTS FOOL YOU! Please spend your money on something else. Right away saying your acne will be clear in 3 days on the website is a huge red flag. All it did was make my acne worse.

Pronexin is no wonder product, not a drug its natural has no man made 'drugs'. Keep in mind when you read the site it does give money back guarantee so did anyone who said it sucked return it to the company? if so did you get your money back?

I bought a bottle about 2 months ago and have been using it once a day. It doesn't heal or fix your face overnight, it takes a while to adjust your system. Also if you miss using it your face will retaliate like any other drug. So far i have cleared up and minimized my acne so I'm staying with this product.

its one step and easy to use, not expensive and one bottle lasts 3 or 4 months like they say. it also seems to be natural and does have an exfoliant in it. (like sand or something)

I have tried everything from nutrogena, clearasill, proactive, mary kays system and a few others. and i like this one the best.

I completely agree with you guys. I really have had no luck with other acne products like nutrogena, clearasill, proactive, or oxy products, but Pronexin was different. I know it is really just an acne scrub, but I think it blows the other stuff out the water. I've had pretty severe acne for a long time. Accutane could only do so much. I was struggling with the last bit and I gotta tell you if you use it regularly, pronexin really helps out a lot. The kicker for me was that they offered the money back discount, but I really never had to use it. It started working within the first month and I have not stopped using it since. there is no such thing as a miracle acne treatment, but I am gonna be using pronexin for the next long while much better than proactiv... All those guys who hated pronexin so much at least you can get your money back no matter how long you use it... Seriously people, I don't really get it with you haters out there...

Hi,

I have been using pronexin for about a month now, and unlike some of you guys, I have found it to be pretty good.

I was a bit sceptical because I live in Australia and had to pay quite a lot for with the exchange rate and the shipping.

But after trying all sorts of things like proactiv, which by the way does not work at all, I thought I would give it a try.

At first I was put off by the look and the smell of it, because to me it smelt like my dog’s shampoo, but once you get used to it, it’s fine.

I personally really like how easy it is to use, with only having one step and I like how it makes your face feel afterwards. I use an oil free moisturiser with it, because otherwise it is too drying.

Definitely not a miracle treatment, and doesn't work in 72 hours like the site suggests, but I think that I will keep using this.

And definitely give it a try if you can’t find anything else that works for you.

Hope this helps other people deciding on whether or not to buy it.

I have been using Pronexin for less than a week and I am so pleased with the results. I am 38 years old and battled with acne my whole life. I too have tried Proactive, which did help some, but not like Pronexin. This is an AWESOME product.

Miss

wow so do NOOOOOT trust this product!

i think it looked like it was going to work very well, but all the sites that have it are clearly all lying :S there's very little info on the company and it says it has a 99% success rate, which is complete bullshit. it DOES NOT work! i normally use proactiv, which used to work amazingly for me but has stopped working, but only when i switched to this did i realize just how much proactiv still helped me b/c i've NEVER EVER had as much acne as i got using this stuff! i couldn't even believe myself when i looked in the mirror. so do NOT trust it. at the very least, the company did give me a refund, but it's clear that they're lying and this product is not to be trusted.

I did the exact same thing. The reason why proactive stops working is because your body builds up an immune system to the active ingredient in Proative which is benzyl peroxide so im gonna use it for a month then stop using it for a month and see how that works.

Pronexin did NOT work for me. I was really excited for the stupid thing and it made me get acne in the places that were clear on my face! It made me breakout really bad. It disappointed me cause i thought i would finally find something that worked and kept working. But i guess it backs to Proactive for me.

I just got it today...it's similar to acnexus...the color and texture are the same...but it has a few more ingredients...

OK,

I have been doing some research on pronexin and came across this thread, and frankly, I am getting very paranoid. Not only does the whole brand, ProNexin, seem extremely fishy but also this thread...

Take a look at the posts. EVERY single person giving praise to pronexin joined just for that purpose. And for all of these people (except for one), that's the only post they have. Forgive me for being overly paranoid if this is just some sort of freak coincidence.

Go on to google and type in "Pronexin" or "Pronexin Reviews" and look at some of the websites. Notice something?

While they have completely different domain names, they all look NEARLY IDENTICAL. Again, forgive me if this is all a freak coincidence.

I went to google again and typed in "pronexin scam". And yet, somehow, I am led to the same websites. What is going on here? So here's my conjecture: PRONEXIN IS A SCAM. That is all there is to it. It seems obvious to me that all of these websites are owned by the same company trying to falsely promote their product. I am going go ahead and say that the people who supported pronexin in this thread are in fact working for pronexin.

Let me read off some of the ingredients from the bottle: Licorice Root, Walnut Shell, Herbal Extract from White Willow, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Silk Peptides, Carrot Seed Oil, and the list goes on...

While these things may be natural as advertised, we inevitably come across one question: How the fuck do they cure acne?!?! Someone please show me some research that shows how licorice roots are supposed to make my acne better.

Bottom Line: DO NOT BUY PRONEXIN

I just ordered pronexin from www.pronexin.com. I didn't receive a confirmation email and when I tried to call, I found the number was disconnected. I was convinced it was a scam, so I sent them a nasty email. It took a couple of days, but I did get a reply. I got it in the mail a few days after I ordered it. I never had bad acne or cystic acne, just seem to always have a few pimples. I used pronexin and the 12-hour acne treatment and it feels great on my skin. It doesn't seem to lather up like most cleansers. The website says to use it once a day, but the bottle says to use it two to three times daily... since more is always better, I will listen to the bottle. I'll post in a few more days to let everyone know how it is working. :)

Edited by jgolden5

Ok here's the deal. I've used pronexin before. Does it work? Hell NO! When i first started using it, my skin broke out more than before. I continued using it thinking it's just a purging period but my skin got so bad that i decided to stop after 2 months of continuous use. I was willing to give it a try but it's ridiculous that my skin doesn't get better after so many months. And to think that it promises to clear your acne in 72 hours. Of course you can try it, maybe it might work for others but i regret ever using it.

I tried pronexin as well, for about a month. It wasn't horrible, but not good either. I tried using it just at night like it said and my skin was so oily at the end of the day I could barely stand it, so I had to go to twice a day. Also, it took FOREVER to completely wash off the soap because it was so oily. It didn't make me break out worse or dry out my skin which was nice, but it definately did not clear my acne. NOT a miracle cure, but it might work for some people. I guess everything is worth a try.