Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BrZ

Exposed Acne solution or Acne MD?

I really want to try these products out and from the reviews there both got some good ones. So which one you guys think works best?

I really want to try these products out and from the reviews there both got some good ones. So which one you guys think works best?

I was on Exposed for awhile and it really wasn't bad, I actually started clearing up, I wish I would of watched my diet more and took supplements as I do now though. I probably would of been 80% clear by now. Never tried Acne MD though.

Thats good to hear. Are you still on exposed? I was reading on the other threads that acne MD was a scam

Thats good to hear. Are you still on exposed? I was reading on the other threads that acne MD was a scam

Actually, I'm not. I switched to Dan's products, but because it hurt my skin and made it worse, I'm quitting and doing much gentle cleansers and moisturizers.

The only thing is though, there money back guarntee is not what it appears. You have to request a refund paper, but then as I was reading it, it says you have to use them THE WHOLE year before you can return them. :rolleyes: Let me know if you decide to go with them and your progress. :) Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Hows is dan's product working for you? Exposed sounds like alot of hassle so i might just stay away from it for now but still searching for the right products for me.

Hows is dan's product working for you? Exposed sounds like alot of hassle so i might just stay away from it for now but still searching for the right products for me.

Not good to be honest. I know you're suppose to give it more than a month, however it's just too harsh on my skin and keeps making pimples pop up in the same spot over and over (Everyday) and it's SO dry and flaky.(eww) Sorry, I have to go out in public, and can't keep waiting for it to get better. So I've just starting eating better, taking supplements for the past 5 weeks and I have to say, my skin aside from the pop up zits from his products, is looking better and more toned. I'm now only using gentle cleanser, spot treating with an over the counter product and moisturizing ALOT! Just started this yesterday, but I have to say, it's looking much better and it's nice to wake up with NO new zits, along with that ugly white puss head. I don't want to smother BP all over my face anymore, especially when I don't really need it.

However, everyone's skin is different and alot of people have had success using Dan's products. Give them a try. Simple 3 steps, although if you can't afford his, there are alternatives out there, he and others recommend.

Anymore questions, just ask. :cool: