Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j_red

i hate seeing my friend and his gf

Whenever I see my friend and his girlfriend together it makes me sad, and I know I should be happy for them. It's just that I've never experienced what they have and its kind of depressing. I always get rejected :( I'm 20(almost 21) and I've never had a girlfriend. I know you guys will say it is normal yada yada yada...but it still makes me sad :(

Sorry just felt like ranting, at least it isn't your typical rant and I kept it rather short :P

I know what you mean - I'm the ONLY single person in my group of friends and often when we're out together I'm made to feel like a third wheel which is never fun.

I also have never had a boyfriend.

So yeah. Join the club.

you dont want a gf buddy, a gf or a wife is a vagina that sucks money...why dont you go out and meet new people? i used to go out with girls and that when i wasnt commited, its fun. Just dont think about having a gf, go out, meet new people. Another thing, we had this friend that had severe acne and scarring, but the man pulled the best girls, because he was outgoing, a great dancer. Looks are overrated bro.

I don't know where this pervasive view that seems to be coming from teenage boys on this forum that women are evil, shallow, good for nothing and or prostitutes, but it's getting really old.

I'm not saying having a significant other is the be all end all of existence, but if your way of making yourself feel better about not having a girlfriend is to make all women out to be teh debil, then you've got bigger problems than simply romantic ones.

~Michelle, married 3.5 years and the breadwinner in her house

I don't know where this pervasive view that seems to be coming from teenage boys on this forum that women are evil, shallow, good for nothing and or prostitutes, but it's getting really old.

I'm not saying having a significant other is the be all end all of existence, but if your way of making yourself feel better about not having a girlfriend is to make all women out to be teh debil, then you've got bigger problems than simply romantic ones.

~Michelle, married 3.5 years and the breadwinner in her house

HEAR HEAR!

We are not ebil

>.>

<.<

~Sarah, married OMFG 9 years! Stay at home mum and uber cool wife (bought hubby Guitar Hero World Tour for 32nd birthday :lol:

j_red

dont take rejection to heart, it just means that you are worth so much more than those girls can offer :)

How would a shallow prostitute make any money? :think:

Yeah I hear ya every time I go out to dinner with one of my friends she goes, "Oh and I invited my boyfriend, that's ok right?" and obviously I can't say no and he shows up with flowers and it's like the three of us on a date-awkward. He's really good to her and I'm happy for her but it is also really depressing. Especially since I'm almost 21. I take better care of my skin than all of my friends yet I look like a wreck no matter how hard I try. I used to be pretty before I got acne. Grr.