Notifications
Clear all

HydraFacial

MemberMember
(@biracialcutie)

Posted : 03/06/2009 3:53 pm

**HYDRAFACIAL** Hydra Facial*Hydrafacial**

MY Background:

From all that I have gathered this "HydraFacial" is a new type of treatment. Im guessing that it stems from microdermabrasion. I saw a aesthetician today and got it done because I'm NOT confident that these Doxycycline pills are going to work. I also told her that I have tried everything (reg facial, proactive, otc cleansers, vitamins) and needed to get some results. Im 30 and tierd of breaking out. I cant get laser or other treatments for fear of hyperpimentation.

Procedure:

Soooo, the hydra facial only lasted like 15 minutes. It does not hurt at all! My face felt a little hot when she was done but it cooled off before I left the Dr's office. It was also a little pink but NOT inflammed or red (yes biracial folks can get red...lol). I also went to few stores afterwards without fear that my face was horrid. Im light skinned so believe me Im extra sensitive about redness and blemishes.

Its a couple hours later and my skin feels a little tight and thats it. I guess we will see if this new wave is worth the $125.00 I paid. I hope others post on this treatment because I would luv to compare notes!!!!!!!

Hit me up if you want me to keep posting the results on this treatment. OH YEA "YOU TUBE" HAS NEWS CLIPS OF THE TREATMENT!!!!

MemberMember
(@koshercaribou)

Posted : 03/19/2014 9:42 pm

Hey so what ended up happening with your hydrafacial? was there any long term gain or did you notice a big difference?