Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

doesnt zap pimples but its actually done wonders for my red marks and scars Ive noticed my red marks building up over the past couple months and they are virtually gone now. Ive used it for a week applying it midstream with a cotton ball after cleansing with Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub. for problem spots that have emerged Ive put benzegel 5 (bp) on them over night and eventually they clear up. Lately ive noticed I havent even needed moisturizer and Ive always used a moisturizer. Typically I apply it before bed but if you can manage to put it on and leave it on for 10 mins in the morning it really helps with redness. anyways what i wanted to say is that I was really skeptical about trying this but am very surprised at the results. anyone who hasnt tried this might be missing out

It just doesn't seem right to rub a waste product that your body is trying to get rid of back on your face. Besides the fact that urine is supposed to be a "miracle cure" for tons of different ailments.

It would be more sad if you pissed on your face and nothing happend :badgrin:

Can't say i have tryed this but if it's working for you then fair enough

i hear cum is good for your skin too :eh:

Do you wash it off afterwards or let it sit?

I know I got rid of this fungus (same as athlete's foot) on my hand by putting urine on it, and I've used Canesten (that's supposed to get rid of it) without any results.

I'm thinking of trying it out on my backne, then if it clears it up, might move up.

You guys need to lighten up. Urine has been used in various cultures for thousands of years. It's not "waste" in the same matter as feces are because it's sterile and contains a varying amount of vitamins that are not needed by the body at the time. Grow up a little or at least keep your ignorance to yourselves.

You can wash it off after 10 minutes really but I just leave it on if im not going anywhere or gonna be around anyone