Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brett

Need help, I'm so worried and don't know what to do!

Ok here's the deal.Over the past few months my mom has been ordering an Avon type of concealer that is supposed to be orignally used to I think hide wrinkles.

But I have been using it to cover up my acne, and it has worked fine.Well anyways my mom said the woman who she orders it from who I think works for Avon, says that they don't make it anymore.I don't know what the original name of it is, but it is the only thing that covers up my face, and I am almost out of it!

What do I do?!

See this is the stuff that I usually get from that lady:

http://shop.avon.com/avonshop/default.asp

See the picture?That is what it looks like.But the name is not the same.So just a week ago I ordered this stuff thinking it would be the same stuff, but it's different.The stuff I got is a type of foundation and is in a different type of holder.

What is going on here?! sad.gif

Companies always change their products...what does it say on your concealer bottle? Same thing as the ordered foundation? You should call the lady and ask her, there should be a website or phone number you can use. If not, ask the company. You can e-mail or phone them your complaint. Best wishes...<3

From looking Here it only looks like they are offering these 3 types of coverup. You will have to either use one of the new ones, or search for something similar.

One thing to try in the meantime is to look and see if they have what you currently use up for bids on ebay, you might be able to stock up.

Makeup Alley has tons of reviews for all types of products. It is super helpful..check it out for honest product reviews.

On my concealer that I have now it's called:

Perfect Coverage Concealer or something like that.Nothing like what that page says.Man.

I absolutely love the Mary Kay Signature concealer in Beige (its actually a yellow which truly helps hide the redness!!!!). But, then again, I have the light Asian skin with yellow undertones so that may be why it works for me.

I also ponied up for the Laura Mercier secret camouflage sc-5 but can't figure out how to apply it so it doesn't look like spots> :-s Still maybe one day I'll figure out how to apply makeup as flawlessly as Misty, lol. biggrin.gif