Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trevor930

an acne sufferers nightmare

Ok people so today in english class (freshmen in college) we were talking about an essay that we read in our text and it was about a black guy being perceived as a criminal. And i happened to be in the front row and wearing the perfect clothes for his experiment so he asks me to stand up in front of the class... fuck me dude. I was thinking to my self whaaaaaaaat thaaa fuck. So i stood up there while they picked apart my appearance... thank god it was just talking about my clothes. So yea thats my short little story of how unlucky you can get when trying to avoid any kind of spotlight whatsoever. I know a lot of you can probably relate but jesus imagine if they were critiquing any part of my image!? wow if that were the case i would of shit my self. just wanted to share my experience. later.

i know how that is, being in college myself...even if it's not directly about your face, if you're asked to stand up and have everyone look at you, it might as well be.

When i was in biology in high school we were on the topic of veins. I have a lot of veins in my arms so my teacher asked me to come up and show the class. Another time i was on vacation and watching some street performers in san Francisco. They needed a volunteer and my damn sister volunteered me. I hated it at the time but looking back its really no big deal

I remember those days well.

That's why I avoided the front rows.

The downside is that it hurt your ability to participate, which affects areas like socializing, decision making, etc.