Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
toothfairy09

Bleaching Cloths

I only use the regimen at night and by the morning all the bp is well absorbed and dry so I usually can just wear normal clothing and dont have to wear white. I noticed it doesnt bleach your cloths this way. Has anyone else noticed that too? Or does it still bleach your clothing?

My clothes are really badly bleeched.

I just pulled out two shirts from the washing machine. When I put them in, they were only bleached in the underarms (not that I use BP in my underarms, but I use it all around it). Now the whole shirts are bleached! How does this happen?

I went shopping yesterday by the way and bought myself 5 white shirts...

And one more thing: my white bra turned creamish...

But if I can't figure out how to keep my clothes OK than this will be the reason I stop DKR. :-( Before I do that I might try BP during night only as my acne is not severe.

Yeah I would definitely try it. My skin responds better to once a day versus twice. So, by the morning time its completely absorbed and dry so you can put normal cloths on and not have them stain. It's really nice :) I havent had any problems with it yet. Just my shirts at night get bleached.

I started off with the regimen morning and night, and did see a bit of bleaching on the collar of one of my shirts (I use the regimen on my neck). After switching to night-only (after about 2 months), no more bleaching problems with clothes. Sometimes the towel I use to dry my face will get bleached, it seems to depend on the brand. I found some facecloths at Walmart that seem to be color-fast, not that I really care about them. I try to remember to bring one with me when I visit relatives overnight.

Also, my pillowcase which was a light beige seems to turn orange-ish where I put my head, but that seems to come out with washing. Probably just residual moisturizer.