Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettyboy909

Mild Acne to somewhat moderate

If you are suffering from mild to somewhat moderate acne i highly recommend you buy cetaphil antibacterial cleansing bar its cheap and wow it really gets the job done... ive been suffering from acne since i was 17... Ive used benzoly peroxide worked for a bit than always ended up breaking out again not to mention it made my skin feel super dry....This cleanser makes your skin feel soft and smooth plus super clean not to mention its antibacterial so u can only imagine how much its helped clear me.. i honestly feel i wont brake out no more with this cleanser.. no more benzoly or tretinoin for me.... Give it a shot I honestly feel u wont be disapointed

how long have you been using this soap?? whats the cost like?? yeah BP is a nightmare..I used it for years and it did not help me at all..only made things worse.

how long have you been using this soap?? whats the cost like?? yeah BP is a nightmare..I used it for years and it did not help me at all..only made things worse.

Its shaped like a soap but it doesnt have those ingrediants that regular soaps.... Ive used it for about a week to treat mild acne and i started seeing results imediatly... im pretty much clear now.. im just mad cuz i wish i woulda discovered this when i first started getting acne... Its cheap its like 4.50 but i ordered it online so it came out to like 10 bucks cuz of shipping and handling

what works for one person isn't necessarily going to work for another.

Yeah but i believe this will work for almost everyone