Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karlie181

Did I use too much Jojoba?

Hi ok. so this is the first time using the Regimen. I was pretty impressed with the cleanser and the BP it didnt sting at all which is what i was expecting, well when it came time to moisturize i used one pump of moisturizer and tried to get 6 drops of Jojoba oil but i think i got 7. After applying that my face is very greasy. Its night time so im not really worried about it tonight, but for tomorrow should i try less Jojoba Oil? or none at all? i like it i just dont want to be greazy all day.. lol thanks!

i find that aswell, you have to remember jojba is an oil so its going to make you look shiney if you use too much. I find that using less during the day is better because it makes me not look shiney.

Honestly, I don't see the purpose for using 'Jojoba'. I guess it for users who have severe dry skin. I ordered this and I didn't really need it. But i still use it on occasions. I believe 6 is way too much to use. When I use it, I only put 1 or 2 drops. Try two drops!