Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

With just using BP my skin looks great but when I use AHA it brings out so many pimples and white heads its gross. After I put it on, a couple hours later I have a pimple that needs to be popped.

Anyone find this to be true as well? Do you think I should stop using it or is it suppose to work for everyone?

Are you kidding?! As for acne control, AHA+ has been the best thing that 'is' happening for me. If you're barely on it, that's what its supposed to do. Its actually an exfoliant, it causes the cells from the surface of your skin to "unglue", therefore allowing the dead skin cells to slough off. So now, you can have newly formed skin. Get it? The reason why you're breaking out is because of this process. (I broke out with a couple pimples when I first started AHA+), but it has its benefits at the end, and I'm not complaining. Stick with it and then you'll see the results. I use it once every other day or 3 times a week.