Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desperate_For_Clarity.

Won the battle, but not the war..

So I have finally gotten my acne under control (for now) because of Minocycline twice a day I get maybe 1 small active once a week which doesn't bother me. I now am struggeling with either scars or hyperpigmentation. I am not an expert on this so I am not sure what it is, I am hoping to god it Hyperpigmentation because then it's not permant. The worst ones are slightly purple so maybe you can make a conclusion from that, I will try to get pictures up tommorrow night.

Anyway I have a Three questions.

I have access to both retin A 0.1% and Vitamin E oil. Which do you think would be more effective/helpful at healing the marks faster?

My second question is I have my graduation ceremony in June, it would mean so much if these marks where gone by then so when I walk across that stage I can hold my head up high, and actually enjoy my senior prom (If I get a date which is something else Im doubting). So do you think most will if not gone be really hard to see by late June (Like..26th of June)

My final question is how long does it really take for marks to heal naturally? Im so scared that Ill be stuck with these for years and that they will run my life.

Answers are much appreciated and I'll try to get some pics up ASAP.