Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User91943

skin really oily on regimen

Does anyone else get oily skin on the regimen. Although my skin is improving, and i think Dans regimen is the BEST thing i have tried. I am getting oily skin, well my skin is naturally REALLY REALLY oily. Although i use Dans regimen 2 times a day; mornings around 7:00, and afternoons around 5 or 6pm. I can tolerate the oiliness and its not that bad...

do any of you guys use the regimen more than 2 times a day. I am thinking that using it 3 or even 4 times a day for people with really oily skin would be better than 2 times a day?

i've always had really oily skin and when i was on the regimen it was still oily. i think it became slightly more oily, but in the past i used to put a million different things on my skin & it became really irritated. i don't know about using the regimen more than twice a day. if you feel your skin can handle it, i would suggest to increase the dosage gradually. good luck.