Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been washing gently with baking soda and then putting a mix of water and Apple Cider Vinegar on my face right after. My face is a lot smoother and less oily. So I have to say that it has been helping my skin.

I'm experiencing the same thing. I mix cetaphil with baking soda 1-2 times per week for an exfolient, and take a dab of diluted ACV and apply that to any red scars. I've been seeing pretty good results!

Baking Soda!

my acne has gotten on my nerves. I was suppose to go out tonight, but yesterday I noticed I had a big pimple right on top of my right eye. I was all prepared for it. My face has more than 5 pimples at the moment. and my face is two color. they leave dark spots. I'm just fed up. I used to be such a cute girl, but now I'm full of pimples. I'm gonna try that baking soda thing, I just ordered that skin ID thing for 70 dollars. acne cost money, oh boy it does.

I'm experiencing the same thing. I mix cetaphil with baking soda 1-2 times per week for an exfolient, and take a dab of diluted ACV and apply that to any red scars. I've been seeing pretty good results!

Baking Soda!

my acne has gotten on my nerves. I was suppose to go out tonight, but yesterday I noticed I had a big pimple right on top of my right eye. I was all prepared for it. My face has more than 5 pimples at the moment. and my face is two color. they leave dark spots. I'm just fed up. I used to be such a cute girl, but now I'm full of pimples. I'm gonna try that baking soda thing, I just ordered that skin ID thing for 70 dollars. acne cost money, oh boy it does.

No one is saying that baking soda doesn't work -- in the short term -- as a physical exfoliant. If it made your skin look better, that is simply because your skin needed exfoliation.

Hopefully, what people are learning from this thread is that in the long run, baking soda is horrible for your skin health. There are many, many other options for manual exfoliation. So why not use something that doesn't damage your skin?

That is all.

I felt it was necessary to actually put the quote here as some obviously did not follow the link posted above.