Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madmax2

Recommend some Good Ebay TCA sellers?

Hi

I was thinking of buying some tca peels from ebay.

I was going to buy some tca from a person name bettercomplexions but I ask her a few questions about the product then she blocked me from buying all of a sudden.

I did some research and found this forum and some ppl say her product is diluted and not 100%.

Also I chose hers cos she was cheap, and offer 2 bottles. But then there is the saying "too good to be true" etc..

So should I still buy from her?

Also can someone who bought from ebay recommend some good sellers that sell what they say ie 100% tca.

===

Also which is the best treatment for acne scars?

-derma roller?

-tca / tca cross

-fraxel

-fraxel c02?

I would choose fraxel cos it was reported on the media and it looks like it is a good treatment but unfortunately it would cos me at least $5500 for for 5 treatments as told by the nurse.

That's why if I can get good results from something cheaper like tca or dermaroller then it would save me some money.

thanks.

First what treatment you should try depends on your own scarring (Is is mild, moderate, severe? Rolling, icepicks boxcars?), your budget and your willingness to take risks.

Whatever your scarring and goals are, you should understand it takes months or years for most treatments to have any results and it's unlikely for a scar to ever heal "perfectly".

When asking and taking advice on this board, keep in mind that many of us have only tried a handful of treatments personally (When someone says ______ is the best treatment, it may be the best for them but it doesn't mean it's the best for you). Likewise keep a open mind that just because someone had a bad experience with a particular treatment does not mean it would not work for you.

Now I understand you have a budget, but whatever you decide to try whether it's tca, lasers, dermarolling. IMO it is not worth it to cut corners to buy a cheaper product etc.

With that in mind, I bought my tca peel from make up artist's choice http://makeupartistschoice.com/ , although I have not started using it yet I am impressed by the quality of their products.

Lastly I again will warn you to be realistic in your expectations.

My acne scarring is light to mild..

It is mainly to treat red blemishes, and some light dented scars

Is there someone here that bought tca from ebay and recommend me to the seller as reputable and sold it as advertised ie 100% tca

Is there someone here that bought tca from ebay and recommend me to the seller as reputable and sold it as advertised ie 100% tca

I think you are taking a big risk using 100% TCA on yourself. I would find a qualified physician to do it personally. I spent $1000 total but I received several sessions of cross TCA, was treated appropriately after and had a Roll-CIT afterwards. there is no way you can do the roll-cit yourself (not the kind the surgeons use-- those needles are vicious but effective).

I know people on here talk about going to a tattoo artist but that scares me as well. I walked into a tattoo store and would not trust them touching my dog let alone my face. do your research and find a good physician, I was lucky.

Good luck

I think you are taking a big risk using 100% TCA on yourself. I would find a qualified physician to do it personally. I spent $1000 total but I received several sessions of cross TCA, was treated appropriately after and had a Roll-CIT afterwards. there is no way you can do the roll-cit yourself (not the kind the surgeons use-- those needles are vicious but effective).

I know people on here talk about going to a tattoo artist but that scares me as well. I walked into a tattoo store and would not trust them touching my dog let alone my face. do your research and find a good physician, I was lucky.

Good luck

I am not going to use 100% tca.

I want to buy and dilute it to 12.5% to test it, then maybe 25% or 50%.

But I also want to try the tca cross if I should so choose to later on.

Of course I would do I test patch on somewhere else on my body first.

I would love to get a physician to do fraxel but like I said I don't have the money.

And it looks like tca seems to produce good results.

I also bought 2 dermarollers one is 1.5mm and 2.0mm and have been doing that as well.

==

bumped.

bumped

please someone answer my question