Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karlie181

Starting the Regimen Tonight!

Ok so I ordered the Regimen a few days ago and it finally got here!! I ordered The Cleanser, The BP, The Moisturizer, and The Jojoba Oil. SO now im ready to go and im going to start it tonight. My question is im wondering if theres anyone out there who is about to start or has just started the regimen that wants to be friends and keep each other updated on the condition of our skin? it would be nice to have a friend or someone else that is doing this with me. Any support would help! Thanks Guys!

Hey! Mine is at my post office but I can't pick it up until tomorrow so tomorrow night will be my first night starting the regimine! I have the jojoba oil and also the aha+ as well...what type of acne do you have?

Hey! I just started the regimen last night!! :) Let's be regimen buddies!! I really hope I'm able to stick with it for the full two months without cheating or giving up~ Any moral support would definitely help!

Ok Alyssa and Koreangirl!

We can do this! i really hope this regimen helps. I feel like i have tried everything out there that there is to try. Proactive, Murad, Clean and Clear, Acne Free, Nature's Cure, more things i cant even remember..

I have Mild to Moderate Acne. I get mostly Whiteheads and they center around my chin the most, but i get pimples on my forehead and around my mouth too.

Im just so over it! but lets do this together! the support from you guys will be awesome!

Sounds good girls!! :) I've had mild to moderate acne for most of my life, but the last 2-3 months my face has just erupted, though not sure why. I'm hoping this fixes it!!

I'm not using acne.org products, instead I'm using cetaphil bar soap (I can't find Basis anywhere), neutrogena on-the-spot, and olay complete sensitive skin. I used more benzoyl than I should have last night (almost an entire finger's worth!!) but in the morning I was fine, not too flaky...I did the same steps again (with the normal amt of benzoyl), but when I washed my face in the evening and let it dry, wow. Flakes galore. My skin is SO dry, especially around my chin area. I had a couple zits that had come to the surface, squeezed them pretty easily using acne.org's method and treated it with neosporin. But my acne is shrinking already, so I'm optimistic!! Keep me posted girls, and good luck!!! :)

Ok. so its been 24 hours using the Regimen.

Last night I used 1 1/2 pumps of cleanser, about 1/4 pump of BP, and 1 pump of Moisturizer with 7 drops of Jojoba oil. I tried to get 6 drops but i got 7 instead.

I like the cleanser. its smooth and feels good. I put the BP on and my skin absorbed it so fast i was surprised.. and it didnt burn at all which i was expecting. I actually got another little drop cause the BP absorbed so quickly i couldnt spread it across my forhead totally with the amount I had.

When I put the moisturizer on I realised that I had way too much Jojoba Oil. My face was very greasy all evening but i was just going to sleep so i wasnt very worried about it.

I also changed my pillow case before i went to bed last night, just to be sure everything was fresh and clean.

This morning I followed the same Routine except I used 2 drops of Jojoba Oil. I still think it might have been too much cause my face is still alittle greasy. Im not sure if im able to put makeup on over it like this, but i dont have anywhere to go today so im not going to attempt it.

I also used alittle more BP because of how fast it absorbed last night. I used about 1/2 Pump.

I also started on Some Vitamins yesterday too. Im taking 1 Centrum, 1 50 mg Zinc, 1 Omega-3 Fish Oil, and 1 65 mg Iron (For my Anemia).

So far my skin has not improved, but its only the first day. If I can control this oil problem i will be in love with this system.

Tonight Im going to try just one drop of Jojoba. and if that still isnt good i might have to cut it out completely. Which will make me sad cause i do like it. just not in large amounts.

Wish me Luck!

Good luck Karlie! I'm Russ and I'm starting tonight! *anxious*

I have the Acne.org cleanser, BP Gel, moisturiser and AHA stuff.

I'm so excited to get started but really worried about the effects of stopping sacylilic acid, although I have reduced using that to just at nigfht for the past few weeks without much consequence.

All the best with your regimen!

I applied it like an hour ago, and it stings quite a bit some time after you've applied the moisturizer or is it just me? Other than that it was easily applied and I see no difference yet ofcourse.

I applied it like an hour ago, and it stings quite a bit some time after you've applied the moisturizer or is it just me? Other than that it was easily applied and I see no difference yet ofcourse.

It's normal to feel a bit of stinging or burning after applying the moisturizer. A lot of people experience that, and it should subside with time.

Good luck Karlie!! I started noticing shrinking of my acne around the third time I used the regimen, so it doesn't happen immediately.

Today is my third day on the system, so far no problem with redness, though I do have a little flaking going on. I have a couple preexisting breakouts get a little bigger last night, but it's nothing too bad. I'm actually not flaking as bad as I thought I would, so I'm wondering if I should use a lil more BP than I have been...it does absorb really fast, and it's difficult for me to spread it all over my face while using slow and gentle strokes to rub it in (though this may be because I'm using Neutrogena on-the-spot). I'm going to wait a few more days to make sure I don't have any negative reactions, and then I'm going to order acne.org's cleaner, BP and lotion!

Karlie, I'm also starting on vitamins today, I read in the Nutrition forum that when it comes to fish oil, it's important to have a 1:1 ratio of Omega 3 and 6. Just wanted to give u a heads up :)

Alright. So This Evening was the Third time using the Regimen. I was having some oil control issues, so i didnt add any Jojoba Oil to the Moisturizer. And i used alittle less then a pump.

Another thing i did was keep moving the moisturizer around on my face like I do with the BP. it really helped to absorb the moisturizer well. I think that it will be good for the day time and i will be able to apply makeup on over top.

I think i will only use Jojoba at night and in limited quanties about 1-2 drops.

Hows everyone else doing??

Alright. So This Evening was the Third time using the Regimen. I was having some oil control issues, so i didnt add any Jojoba Oil to the Moisturizer. And i used alittle less then a pump.

Another thing i did was keep moving the moisturizer around on my face like I do with the BP. it really helped to absorb the moisturizer well. I think that it will be good for the day time and i will be able to apply makeup on over top.

I think i will only use Jojoba at night and in limited quanties about 1-2 drops.

Hows everyone else doing??

Hi all of you starting out on the regimen. I'm in my third week on the regimen with Dan's cleanser and bp but with my own moisturiser for sensitive skin, it has all natural ingredients, so far it's good, I add in jojoba oil with it.

What I noticed was the first two weeks my skin began getting better day by day. I was really excited. But now going into the third week my skin has started to break out a little. But like Dan has said and what all of you are saying I too am going to stick it out and see what my skin is like in three months. My skin isn't even as bad as some of the people on the regimen who have had success so I reckon it's going to do something for me too. I'd say I have moderate acne, not too severe, and not so mild either. I use about a pump and a half of cleanser and I've worked up to a pump and a half of bp but only at night. Today I tried using it this morning also just to see if my skin could tolerate it. Tomorrow I'll know if I can apply it in the morning again. I'll keep you posted. As my doctor said acne is just a hard nut to crack. But I believe we can do it with diligence as to the regimen and add in a little time and patience. It'll be worth it. One thing, keep yourself moisturized, it's so important, use the jojoba oil, it's great. ;)

ok so its day 4. on the first few days i was having a oil control problem with the moisturizer. But now the whole bottom half of my face is peeling.... :confused:

So tonight im gonna use alittle more Jojoba Oil than i have been.

On a lighter note. my face is clearing up. and i havent had any new pimples.. so i guess dryness and peeling is better than breakouts.

Ill update everyone at my one week mark! :dance:

If you are peeling that is a sign of healthy skin cells sloughing off from abuse from chemicals such as BP, jojoba oil is the last thing you would want in that condition.

k. so im not really actively doing a regimen, i basically just wash my face in the morning when i take a shower... and i constantly pick at my face lol. i am really debating on whether or not to buy this. if i do ill prolly just get the cleanser & the moisturizer just cuz idc about the bp stuff. i will def keep checkin in on all of u girls' progress. i think im just gonna start washing my face at night as well as morning. another thing i tried today was steaming my face. it seemed to make my face feel better.

Kylie, that AdamRodrigue guy posts everywhere about how much he hates BP and the regimen. Just ignore him for now, there are so many members here who have shown positive results from the regimen, and he seems to be the only one going around discouraging people from using it.

So far it's going well for me! I have a few new little breakouts, but overall my acne is shrinking. Though the dryness is an issue and I wish I could exfoliate a little. This is finals week for me though, so I suspect the stress and sleep deprivation is going to make me break out :( I'll be back in a week or so!! Good luck everyone!!!! :)

i was just reading a bunch of the website's regular info & it said stress doesnt do much if ur using a regimen that works so u should be ok :)