Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Man, I have alot of big depressed acne scars all over both my temples and some on my forhead and my face is soo blotchy with redness and brown spots. Some days i look in the mirror and think oh well my skin is better and i have more confidence and a high self esteem for that day. But on another day such as today, i would look at my reflection in my rear view mirror of my car with the sunlight on my face and think, wow is this how my face truley looks? my skin is soo horrible how can the girl im talking to right now have any type of interest in me when she can easily talk to another guy with great skin easily. And the more i think about my face the more depressed i am. i hardly get acne, just 1 or 2 there but its my scars, brown spots and oily skin that kills me and makes me soo depressed.

Hey, I just want to let you know that you are not the only one that feels like this. I also find that car mirrors are HORRIBLE, especially in sun, but in every other mirror I look a lot better. This girl obviously likes you if she talks to you, so don't feel depressed or you will lose interest from people.

thanks man. yeah other mirror i look okay and certain mirrors i look horrible like wtf.

its just hard for me to understand why she likes me with my skin problems.

why not focus on the fact and less on the imaginery stuff? because it seems the fact is she likes you, for who you are. I really beleive in focusing on that and positivity can only grow from there.

so very true, thanks. i just need that kick in the butt sometimes. and im feelin good now, just because its less sunnier and my skin looks better with out light gleaming onto my skin. =)

Good and bad days. While breaking out, I just got that feeling, you know? Some days I just walked outside with horrendous skin and said screw it. The strange thing is I had more fun on those days, instead of staying locked in my house. Nothing lasts forever.