Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
allex

Has anyone been treated by nurse Tracey Hortta in Toronto

Last week I went to her free consultation, at Dr Mitchell Brown's downtown office.

she was quite patient and nice in explaining everything to me, nothing like many doctors who can't wait to push you into the treatment (one doctor actually suggested an ablative procedure the same day) She recommended Profractional to me and answered all my questions with great patience, like between two friends. :boohoo: I was very impressed by her professionalism.

Basically I think she sounded quite honest with me. Right now, I am just concerned with the downtime redness. As I may be between skin type III and IV. She said that my scarring is not too deep (which I think it is :snooty: ) but pretty extensive, so this new laser is the best thing available. She is an filler expert but does't recommend that to me because it is be extremely difficult to go to different depth for the 50+ scars.

Just wondering whether anyone has received treatment from her and how the result is. And how long exactly will be the downtime, assuming moderate settings. Some people said it is 1-2 days, some said the redness stay for like weeks. I have to go out to meetings everyweek and if the redness is that bad and long, I really don't have the courage to do that.