Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sophiena1143

everyone please vote - guys too :)

very important :D

which dress should i wear out to the clubs? it's for my 21st birthday so i want to stand out!

dress 1

^this one is black and stretchy and really really tight but classy

dress 2

^i like the plaid pattern on this one but the belt really isn't my style..but i kindof like the way it shapes my body..no? yes?

dress 3

^this one is cute but not special enough for my birthday i don't think..right?

dress 4

^this one is purple which is cool and it's silk but i'm kindof scared because it's REALLY SHORT!

i think i like the first 2 the best....

i'm going out both friday and saturday night so pleeeease give me your honest opinions and top 2 favorites!!!

thanks guys..new question then..

friday night i'm going out with my girlfriends.

saturday night i'm going out with my boyfriend and all his guy friends...obviously i want to look extra good that second night..right?

which dress for which night? :D

Hmm, tough call. I thinkkk... you should wear the first dress when you go out with your lady friends, so you can feel like the sexiest one in the bunch--plus showing off your body a little bit will probably get you more free birthday drinks. Then wear the plaid one when you're out with your boyfriend and his friends--you'll still look very pretty and pulled together, but I'm sure your boyfriend will appreciate you looking a bit more lady-like in front of his buddies. No guy likes to think of his friends keeping a mental image of his girlfriend in their spank bank.

ooh i actually like the last one the best haha it doesnt look that short...but it prob is in real life. but i agree with the whole thing about looing sexier with ur friends and a little more reserved with ur guy & his friends

I like the first one and the purple one. I would wear the first one with your girls and the purple one out with your man!

yeah the purple one is pretty hot.. it's just that if i bend over too much you can kindof see my ass :shock: it belongs to my girlfriend who is shorter than me hehehe

wear the purple one with the girls for pictures, and fun

wear the second one out with the guys, with straight hair and nice shoes

The fourth dress is my favorite - wear that with your bf and guy friends

I really like tha plaid one too - I would wear it the night before with your gfs

Happy birthday in advance!! Have a great time :)

You can't go wrong with a tight black dress :)

i like the short purple one too. 1 and 4 are the best for sure

and 2 is the worst of the lot in my opinion.

if i bend over too much you can kindof see my ass :shock:

I like the purple one and the third one. Spice the third one up with some contrasting color accessories (including a WIDE belt) and it will go from plain black dress to a 'look at me!' dress. And since it is a tank-dress style, you likely won't be worried about spilling out bosoms while dancing and gyrating madly all night. If you feel the purple one is too short, perhaps your friend wouldn't mind if you put on a trim of satin blanket binding, all you'd have to do is blind-stitch it in place by hand would be fine and it would be easy to take out. The satin trim would look lovely with the purple silk. You could use a contrasting color or matching color and if contrasting (say, lime green) use accessories in the matching color.

While cute, the plaid dress is just too tight to look comfortable for a night of dancing.

Definately the first two, black strapless is my favorite. Im old so let me give you a little advice. 'whenever you have a really big milestone occasion where there will be pictures, go as updated classic as you can so that when you look back 20, 30 years from now it will still be a great picture. Nothing is as classic as a black strapless dress! Have Fun.

I like the first two the best also.

Dress #1 is more sexy and vampy looking. Nice curves by the way! Rock it if you've got it, I say.

Dress #2 is more sweet and demure, like in a girlie Charlotte from Sex and the City way.

Therefore I would wear the sexy dress #1 for out with the guys an demure dress #2 for the night with the gf's.

Happy Birthday, you will look great no matter what you decide!

It's a toss up between the plaid and purple. They're both so cute, but I'm leaning more towards the plaid. It's just more eye catching IMO. Have a great time, beautiful Sophiena and happy early birthday! :-*

WOAH!!! WHAT A FIGURE! You go girl!!!

Right, for Friday I would say the first one, it SCREAMS sexiness!!!

For night out with boyfriend and guys Id definatley go with dress 4, seriously, your boyfriend is gonna be like the cat who got the cream with you in that dress!!!

I have to admit, I am green with envy sat here in my joggers! You make sure to have two absolutely wonderful nights out and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!