Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucas80

dry needling

i have been reading all post about dry needling and i finally had the nerve to try it, its now been about a full month and i wanted to wait long enough to see the results, the first few days there was bleeding and my face did look bruised then after a week it dried up even though i still used polysporin twice a day like i was told. but i do see improvment like 35% which is really good compair to c02 laser which i did 5sessions and saw no results.. i am really excited about the results.. i had it done in toronto she was really great. im really happy. ill keep you guys posted

Thanks for sharing your results! Thats really good improvement, I also did needling on a couple scars about 3 weeks ago and i've seen about 25% improvement already and i haven't put any topicals but now i will try to get something such as CP or terproline or something.

Lucas, I'm in Toronto too - where did you go for dry needling and how much was your session?

Thanks,

Lily.

i have been reading all post about dry needling and i finally had the nerve to try it, its now been about a full month and i wanted to wait long enough to see the results, the first few days there was bleeding and my face did look bruised then after a week it dried up even though i still used polysporin twice a day like i was told. but i do see improvment like 35% which is really good compair to c02 laser which i did 5sessions and saw no results.. i am really excited about the results.. i had it done in toronto she was really great. im really happy. ill keep you guys posted

Wow that's pretty fantastic.. 35% is a huuuge percentage for improvement!

Do you know what topicals, if any, were applied to your face post treatment? Or does dry needling imply no use of them whatsoever ?