Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnabolicSlim

A plug for dan

I was giving my acne science fair presantation and I gave a plug for Dan's Regimen and this girl who has PERFECT skin, said "Ohhhhh, Colin, I love that stuff, I use it tooo!" Let me tell you her skin is CLEAR! Just a little plug for Dan and everybody....stick with the Regimen!

I was giving my acne science fair presantation and I gave a plug for Dan's Regimen and this girl who has PERFECT skin, said "Ohhhhh, Colin, I love that stuff, I use it to" Let me tell you her skin is CLEAR! Just a little plug for Dan and everybody....stick with the Regimen!

Shit Im sticking to it loll...

Awesome!

Did you get a good grade, Colin, on your project?

The teacher said I looked at the paper a little too much but my visual and Powerpoint were very good, I got A.

Her skin is CLEAR! Too bas she's outta my league.... :lol: :lol:

I was giving my acne science fair presantation and I gave a plug for Dan's Regimen and this girl who has PERFECT skin, said "Ohhhhh, Colin, I love that stuff, I use it tooo!" Let me tell you her skin is CLEAR! Just a little plug for Dan and everybody....stick with the Regimen!

That is so cool. Most of the people i know don't even know how to use google :shifty: so they will never find acne.org .....oh oh but they can sure find myspace :think:

I always sucked at science projects (cause i always made them research projects and had no idea WTF the difference was....thats how smart i was). So how did you do the science project? Im curious.

Yay! Publicity for Dan's Regimen :boogie: