Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leesett

how long did it take you?

My face is still breaking out and I feel like crap. I have like six little whiteheads on my chin, like 10 small flesh colored bumps on my jaw line and 1 inflamed pimple on the side of my mouth and this morning I woke up a large pimple on the side of my cheek (pluse tons of tiny clogged pores on both sides of my cheeks). I’m so miserable. It’s been 16 days on Doxy 75mg once a day and 9 days on Epiduo (I apply thin layer every night).

I was so bummed last night, I cried myself to sleep. When will this get better? How long will it take to see results? I know its different for everyone…but how long did it take you?

When do you say.... Its not working for me.

Although I dont know a huge amount about those specific drugs I will say that 16 days is a very small time for any acne treatment. Its best to wait for around 6 weeks so that the drug has had a fair chance to have an effect. I know its frustrating to have to wait, we all want the instant result but unfortunately that doesn't exist but hold on there because it will get better.

Although I dont know a huge amount about those specific drugs I will say that 16 days is a very small time for any acne treatment. Its best to wait for around 6 weeks so that the drug has had a fair chance to have an effect. I know its frustrating to have to wait, we all want the instant result but unfortunately that doesn't exist but hold on there because it will get better.

Six weeks seems like forever... I'm probably the most impatient person in the whole world. This is so hard. I just want to see just a little improvement (to give me hope).