Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you call this and I need some help..

I'm getting like a few tiny bumps on my nose and I know it's not a pimple.

Most people I see with blackheads got small bumps in their nose. It's like a part of the skin that is elevated. It doesn't have a pus and does not hurt when touched, pricked etc.. It's like a normal part of the skin but hell, it's elevation makes it not worth to look at.

I Need help

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes