Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no idea if they do a drug test with your blood during monthly check ups. But i would strongly advise against it due to possible serious side effects and complications.

no idea if they do a drug test with your blood during monthly check ups. But i would strongly advise against it due to possible serious side effects and complications.

Anybody else have any info on this? ....

they aren't testing your blood/urine for drugs. pretty sure that's illegal and they'd need your consent first.

personally, i don't smoke weed, but i think that you'd be fine. i don't see the harm in it. if it's recreational use. i don't think smoking weed everyday + accutane is the best idea.

they aren't testing your blood/urine for drugs. pretty sure that's illegal and they'd need your consent first.

personally, i don't smoke weed, but i think that you'd be fine. i don't see the harm in it. if it's recreational use. i don't think smoking weed everyday + accutane is the best idea.

Thanks! If anybody else personally has experience in this, please post.