Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reeves007

Jolen Cream Bleach While On Accutane

Hello,

I have I believe cystic nodular acne right above and under my jaw line . As I am female it flares up and calms down monthly. I am 31 and have had it the past 5-6 years, have tried differin for a long time, antibiotics, some other creams, at this point I just want to be done. Its not very severe in the sense it's quite isolated to under the jaw-top of the neck area and lower cheek area.

I am interested in light therapy but wonder if it will be as effective as Accutane.

Anyway I have done my bloodwork and pregnancy tests and tomorrow will be seeing the dermatologist for an accutane prescription (I forgot my paperwork today when I saw him). I am currently in Europe so I dont know who to ask this question here. I am dark haired and use Jolen cream bleach for facial hair, once a month usually. I assume for how sensitive Accutane makes your skin, you cannot use cream bleach on your face? Any suggestions?

Thank you

Hello,

I have I believe cystic nodular acne right above and under my jaw line . As I am female it flares up and calms down monthly. I am 31 and have had it the past 5-6 years, have tried differin for a long time, antibiotics, some other creams, at this point I just want to be done. Its not very severe in the sense it's quite isolated to under the jaw-top of the neck area and lower cheek area.

I am interested in light therapy but wonder if it will be as effective as Accutane.

Anyway I have done my bloodwork and pregnancy tests and tomorrow will be seeing the dermatologist for an accutane prescription (I forgot my paperwork today when I saw him). I am currently in Europe so I dont know who to ask this question here. I am dark haired and use Jolen cream bleach for facial hair, once a month usually. I assume for how sensitive Accutane makes your skin, you cannot use cream bleach on your face? Any suggestions?

Thank you

omg i was just about to post this question! great minds think alike eh? :)

i bought my pot of joleen today nd am dyin to use it,nervous tho

Guest tofupup

I used that bleach lightly on my eyebrows when I was on accutane and there wasn't any problem. I only left it on like 5 mins, though, just enough to make them barely lighter.....