Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, I watched all of Dan's videos and I am pretty sure I am doing everything right. But, am i suppose do the regimen twice a day. Morning and and night? Right now I'm just doing it at night.

Another question is that I've been reading about AHA and it's a good product and can be used as a moustrizer. So can i elimante my reg. mostruizer and replace it with AHA? or is that a bad idea?

Thanks.

So, I watched all of Dan's videos and I am pretty sure I am doing everything right. But, am i suppose do the regimen twice a day. Morning and and night? Right now I'm just doing it at night.

Another question is that I've been reading about AHA and it's a good product and can be used as a moustrizer. So can i elimante my reg. mostruizer and replace it with AHA? or is that a bad idea?

Thanks.

When starting out, I believe you're suppose to do it twice a day. I guess if it works for you doing it once, go for it. :) Also, from what I've read, you should wait at least a month until you are on the regimen before beginning AHA, esp in place as your moisturizer.

Hope I helped!

Thanks.

Yes,The regimen is Day & Night if you want faster results

& bout the AHA I havent ordered it,Im waiting until I have been on the regimen for about a month

Hope that helped

don't use aha everynight, i tried it once and my skin got really swelled up from exfoliating too much. i use it twice a week in place of my moisturizer at night now though.

Apply the regimen 2 times a day, that's one of the main parts.

Also be when starting out only use half a pump of BP then ramp up the amount.

Initially, I would do the regimen twice a day for a few months. If your case is on the mild side you could probably experiment with the regimen and only use it once a day and see what happens.

i to have a noob question

what do you guys do in between steps that you gotta wait 5 minutes isnt that annoying

i to have a noob question

what do you guys do in between steps that you gotta wait 5 minutes isnt that annoying

I use that time to go through the message boards on acne.org haha...for me the BP takes closer to 20 minutes to dry so that leaves me more than enough time to post every now and then on these boards :)