Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kate_the_valkyrie

Acne SCABS not SCARS

I do get my acne here and there... it usually heals on its own or I pop them once they come to a head...

Kinda gross, I know.

My question is, for some reason my body doesn't heal very well. I can have a scab over my healing acne for honestly weeks. I am a picker so yeah that does make it worse sometimes,

but I was wondering what you would suggest if anything to help the actual scabs once the puss and other stuff inside the zit is no longer there and it's just my skin trying to heal that hole???

Thanks for anyone taking the time to read

Kate

I had a bad zit that left me with a scar. So next time one hit I looked up stuff to put on it so it wouldn't scar and help it heal faster. I tried Manuka Honey. It is a certian type of honey from New Zealand. You can read about it on the web. Lots of info. I found some at Choices Market, a health food store. Make sure you get the good stuff. This honey healed my crusty zit fast. I started using it on a thursday and by sunday the scab fell off and smooth new skin was underneath. No scar formed. I just wish I new about it before the first one scarred. There are many other uses for it too. Worth looking up!