Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Need cheap healthy food for bodybuilder.

I've noticed that I been spending way to much money.

$250+ a week on food. Is too much.

I wonder if is even worth it.

This is what I buy

A good brand chicken breast - Taste better then other chicken breast

they cost $5.29 per lbs.

ezekiel bread and muffin

$10 total , doesn't last a week. I eat too much of it.

Whey protein isolate from jay robb

Is a good quality , taste great.. wont last a week. !!! , it cost $22.

like 4-5 bags of romaine lettuce - $1.99 each.

Organic avocados - taste better then non organic.. they cost $2.00 each

and i eat 2 of this a day.

Extra virgin coconut oil - $12 , I need to buy 2 of this a week!

Extra virgin olive oil - $7 , this last long long :P

lots of water...

Like what am I doing? !!!

Am I wasting money or what?

I've gained muscles which I am happy about

I always have energy

Is it worth it? :X

i spend almost 1k a month on foods.

I want to change diet that I could spend $100 a week at least , scared that I would break out

I am doing this for acne. I want to be healthy as well.

People who eats healthy cheats on the weekend, I should do that as well

I got to enjoy eating with my families.

Get a good water filter and stop buying water, JAy Robb is really overpriced, and maybe try eating whole eggs for meals or snacks. Nut butters are really cheap calories, too.

Get a good water filter and stop buying water, JAy Robb is really overpriced, and maybe try eating whole eggs for meals or snacks. Nut butters are really cheap calories, too.

Water is not expensive. lol

You think I should eat white rice? My mom adds a lot of veggies

but if I decide to eat her rice , she needs to use different oil!

She use Corn oil!! which is the worst oil.

If change my diet and eat my mom rice I would save about $200

will spend about $100 on food for building muscles.

( that doesn't have sugars , wheat , high corn syrup , )and save the $200 into the bank.

I go to college and I will keep studying.!

PS: I could try Quinoa or brown rice since they are cheap - I just need to learn how to cook it

this are cheap too :P They do sell Cans it has brown rice and beans. the ingredient are fine!

This is the rice I am talking about - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LKTKQO

buy chicken and steak in bulk on sale , eggs for protein

whole grain pasta, brown rice, oatmeal for carbs

pistachios(very calorie dense) for your fats

buy chicken and steak in bulk on sale , eggs for protein

whole grain pasta, brown rice, oatmeal for carbs

pistachios(very calorie dense) for your fats

why not whey protein isolate? lol

Man...we have very similar eating habits...I buy all the same stuff that you buy... mainly to keep a healthy, lean, muscular body but also to help with acne...sucks though when I see my friends stuffing burgers and greasy fries down their throats and they have pretty much perfect skin...then I go home to have chicken, brown rice, and a salad lol. But yeah between my protein powders and expensive food it's costing me around $600 a month...and I'm going to college also, so it's pretty tough. Totally worth it though...BTW have you tried Optimum Whey, the Natural one? It's really the best quality you can get, and also affordable...also I've found it's really not all that necessary to buy all organic all the time...I will try on as much as I can...but it's usually just to damn expensive. Anyways good luck man....

Man...we have very similar eating habits...I buy all the same stuff that you buy... mainly to keep a healthy, lean, muscular body but also to help with acne...sucks though when I see my friends stuffing burgers and greasy fries down their throats and they have pretty much perfect skin...then I go home to have chicken, brown rice, and a salad lol. But yeah between my protein powders and expensive food it's costing me around $600 a month...and I'm going to college also, so it's pretty tough. Totally worth it though...BTW have you tried Optimum Whey, the Natural one? It's really the best quality you can get, and also affordable...also I've found it's really not all that necessary to buy all organic all the time...I will try on as much as I can...but it's usually just to damn expensive. Anyways good luck man....

Yeah It's worth it. My skin have gotten better , I usually get 1-2 small acne , doesn't bother me. Hopefully I don't get those big acne! It bothers me. I am thinking of switching whey protein.

Yeah Optimum whey is a good quality. There's a GNC store at the mall but they are not Natural.

I don't like the ingredient. Oh well , going to stick with this one until I find a good protein that isn't expensive. I've spent a a lot because I eat too much chicken breast. They are expensive.

I just need something cheap to replace my chicken breast. Perhaps eat 2 chicken breast a day instead of 4. I am lean , muscular , feeling energetic , and healthy. So , It worth it. lol

I work for a living. I used to buy organic foods. What a steal. So , now I buy all natural and fresh foods. The only organic food I buy are Avocados , extra virgin olive oil , extra virgin coconut oil , garlic powder , onion powder , turmeric powder and ezekiel bread.

When your in a gym , it gets expensive. I just want to have big muscle with out gaining unwanted fat , and stay acne free. That's y I am on this diet

low calories , high protein , carbs are not to low , and not to high, and high in fat.

Water is not expensive. lol

You think I should eat white rice? My mom adds a lot of veggies

but if I decide to eat her rice , she needs to use different oil!

She use Corn oil!! which is the worst oil.

If change my diet and eat my mom rice I would save about $200

will spend about $100 on food for building muscles.

( that doesn't have sugars , wheat , high corn syrup , )and save the $200 into the bank.

I go to college and I will keep studying.!

PS: I could try Quinoa or brown rice since they are cheap - I just need to learn how to cook it

this are cheap too :P They do sell Cans it has brown rice and beans. the ingredient are fine!

This is the rice I am talking about - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LKTKQO

A lot of rice cookers will cook quinoa and brown rice. It's a lot easier than cooking it in a pot.

Eating healthy is expensive.. bulking healthy is even more. But think this way - you are investing in your health and look. This is the best investment ever :) So.. Is it worth it? Definitely it is. Do you have other options? For sure. Spending the same amount of money on clothes or gadgets (or something else). I think this is more worthless than eating healthy.

Eating healthy is expensive.. bulking healthy is even more. But think this way - you are investing in your health and look. This is the best investment ever :) So.. Is it worth it? Definitely it is. Do you have other options? For sure. Spending the same amount of money on clothes or gadgets (or something else). I think this is more worthless than eating healthy.

My skin is much better now. I am using proactiv though , I don't want to stop using it. I been using proactiv for very long and now is finally working great. Not sure if is proactiv help me . I am 22 , my dad stopped getting acne at those age , maybe I am getting cured. :X

I use American Whey for an Isolate. 100 calories 20g protein is a serving. $40 a tub though.

Can mix it with water/milk, put it in oatmeal, or put it in blender shakes.

My skin is much better now. I am using proactiv though , I don't want to stop using it. I been using proactiv for very long and now is finally working great. Not sure if is proactiv help me . I am 22 , my dad stopped getting acne at those age , maybe I am getting cured. :X

I've noticed that when individuals start incorporating a healthy diet in trying to take good care of themselves, they usually clear up. I think this is what people mean when they say 'you'll grow out of it'. The information is out there, it just takes a while to implement all the correct foods for your body, plan ahead and prepare your own meals. Once you figure it out, it's amazingly simple and delicious.

I mean, I prefer the foods I cook now to practically anything I ate before in my life. I don't even eat 100% healthy (but I'd say at least 85%), but I know what treats are the best for me. I have developed lots of interests too and I devote about equal parts to eating healthy to persuing interests.

I have much more confidence and my own style now. I really question what people say to me...and why; I tend to trust my own instincts over what pretty much anyone else says.

A good brand chicken breast - Taste better then other chicken breast

they cost $5.29 per lbs.

ezekiel bread and muffin

$10 total , doesn't last a week. I eat too much of it.

Whey protein isolate from jay robb

Is a good quality , taste great.. wont last a week. !!! , it cost $22.

like 4-5 bags of romaine lettuce - $1.99 each.

Organic avocados - taste better then non organic.. they cost $2.00 each

and i eat 2 of this a day.

Extra virgin coconut oil - $12 , I need to buy 2 of this a week!

Extra virgin olive oil - $7 , this last long long :P

lots of water...

Like what am I doing? !!!

Am I wasting money or what?

I've gained muscles which I am happy about

I always have energy

Is it worth it? :X

i spend almost 1k a month on foods.

I want to change diet that I could spend $100 a week at least , scared that I would break out

I am doing this for acne. I want to be healthy as well.

People who eats healthy cheats on the weekend, I should do that as well

I got to enjoy eating with my families.

Check out USwellnessmeats.com for your meat. You can get discounts if you buy in bulk and this code, USW25, gets you another 25% off.

Mix up your carbs, you can soak oats over night in a little lemon juice or acv and eat oatmeal. A large pack of organic oats isn't very costly.

I use metabolic response modifiers (MRM) protein. It is better than most and uses stevia. It is also very cheap if you buy it at vitacost with this coupon code for 5% off, PD93MWB6

You can also get a HUGE container of coconut oil at vitacost for a good price...nutiva, a very good brand, is at $22 for 54 oz!

For produce, you can always ask if they will give you a discount if it is almost at it's due date. Otherwise, try to buy bigger packages or get it at a farmer's market, when in season.

If you can tolerate them, I would buy some free-range eggs, it is a very cheap source of protein, and you can make smoothies with the yolks and protein powder with some berries (trust me it tastes good). Maybe buy some frozen veggies in bulk if you can find a coupon.

Whats with the only chicken? uswellnessmeats has beef that is very healthy and tasty.

bananas

oatmeal

cream of wheat

frozen veggies/fruit

buy protein in bulk from stores like costcos or sams

all my protein comes from trueprotein.com, (and those in grains) I order milk protein isolate 20 - 30lbs at a time. meat is simply too expensive

Yeah It's worth it. My skin have gotten better , I usually get 1-2 small acne , doesn't bother me. Hopefully I don't get those big acne! It bothers me. I am thinking of switching whey protein.

Yeah Optimum whey is a good quality. There's a GNC store at the mall but they are not Natural.

I don't like the ingredient. Oh well , going to stick with this one until I find a good protein that isn't expensive. I've spent a a lot because I eat too much chicken breast. They are expensive.

I just need something cheap to replace my chicken breast. Perhaps eat 2 chicken breast a day instead of 4. I am lean , muscular , feeling energetic , and healthy. So , It worth it. lol

I work for a living. I used to buy organic foods. What a steal. So , now I buy all natural and fresh foods. The only organic food I buy are Avocados , extra virgin olive oil , extra virgin coconut oil , garlic powder , onion powder , turmeric powder and ezekiel bread.

When your in a gym , it gets expensive. I just want to have big muscle with out gaining unwanted fat , and stay acne free. That's y I am on this diet

low calories , high protein , carbs are not to low , and not to high, and high in fat.

are you sure your lean and muscular? ;)

you can eat beans for protein and combine that with rice so that you have complete vegetarian protein. So maybe you can reduce the chicken breasts by half. And nuts is good protein. high calorie though but good fat for you :) Nuts and seeds are pretty cheap compared to chicken breast.

hey chaps,

how about a low sugar weight gainer or protein bar, there must be one without much sugar that exists? Would be interested in something like this if you guys can find something. I'll do some research too and post it later.

hey chaps,

how about a low sugar weight gainer or protein bar, there must be one without much sugar that exists? Would be interested in something like this if you guys can find something. I'll do some research too and post it later.

Weight gainers and protein bars are definitely not in the cheap muscle builders category. New generation weight gainers (minimal sugars and additives) can be very powerful for bulking and healthy but they will add a hundred of dollars monthly for diet expenses.