Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have an honesty box on my myspace, as of today, and so of course I was looking for bad replies, or else honesty Boxes wouldn't be totally annonymus.

Just Now, I got a new message from someone.

The first thing they wrote about was

"You Have extremely oily skin. Ur really ugly."

along with another list of things.

I quickly deleted the honesty box.

But THEY DONT KNOW HOW HARD I TRY TO GET RID OF THE OIL

AND get rid of the acne.

-and of course they point it out.

RUDE, stupid people. :snooty:

They certainly aren't worth your time then.

and plus, oily skin and acne or not - you are gorgeous, girl! They're just being stupid, immature jackasses, so ignore 'em. (: Confidence beats anything, after all.

TheHonoraryLoli, thank youuuu.

you're right, they are immature.

Most people are, unmless theyve actually been through a lot to learn better than to bash people's feelings.

I wouldn't recommend having anything like that on your page, to be honest. If you give people on the Internet the opportunity, they will be jackasses.

ya agreed, people like to dig up other peoples imperfections..im sure they have plenty of things about themselves they are self concious about and would be too pleased with an honesty box msg liek that. dont worry your skin will get better as time goes by , and your very pretty :) so dont even worry about stupid comments like that

Ohh...Honesty Boxes...haha. I like to use those to boost people's confidence. I think it's nice to come home and know that somewhere out there, you're appreciated!

I'm sure lots of people appreciate you. For the ones that don't...Well. No need to get your hands dirty right??

I am sorry, but who would just call someone ugly in their honesty box for no reason? Especially when your not ugly. That person probably just didn't like you for some reason. Maybe it's even jealousy. Trust me I have oily skin with a couple scars, I have BAD skin, but I still have an honesty box and nobody ever once mentioned my bad skin in them. I have it on for my confidence actually, because so far I've only gotten like 2 messages in the year that I've had it up (I'm reallly popular, I know. haha) and they were both positive messages.