Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know that im not having allergic reactions to dans moisturizer but, when i apply it on my mustache area it feels like its burning a little bit, which is kind of irritating, but not irritating enough for me to wash it off.

I kinda noticed how people complained about the old thickness of AHA, i have the new one thats alot less dense, and i dont think making it this liquidy is such a good idea. Thats just my opinion, because especially when i try to use the AHA as spot treatment, its kinda hard to put it in one spot, cause its so watery like and just gets all over the place.

I usually always get more amount than i want, because when i just open it, it just pours out by itself ): which is aggravating ..

I thought we should take a poll to whether you like the change fully, or think it could just be a little bit thicker.

Maybe try holding it the other way so that your squeezing it up, and you can swipe the little bit that comes out. also try wetting a q-tip with it then holding it on the blemish for a minute to treat. then add another layer and you should be fine as far as spot treating goes. hope this helps

I know that im not having allergic reactions to dans moisturizer but, when i apply it on my mustache area it feels like its burning a little bit, which is kind of irritating, but not irritating enough for me to wash it off.

I kinda noticed how people complained about the old thickness of AHA, i have the new one thats alot less dense, and i dont think making it this liquidy is such a good idea. Thats just my opinion, because especially when i try to use the AHA as spot treatment, its kinda hard to put it in one spot, cause its so watery like and just gets all over the place.

I usually always get more amount than i want, because when i just open it, it just pours out by itself ): which is aggravating ..

I thought we should take a poll to whether you like the change fully, or think it could just be a little bit thicker.

Try holding the tube so the cap is pointed up when you open it. Then you can just tip the bottle so that the AHA dribbles out slowly. If you don't really squeeze the tube, it should be pretty easy to measure out the amount you want.

Ayeek - I totally agree about the liquid-y-ness of the AHA: I always get more than I need, it spills out into the cap.

Also, the AHA always gives me a slight burning sensation when i first apply it, and it lingers on open areas like healing pimples (ew gross!, but it's true... =( )

How often do you use it?

A few days after I got my AHA, I didn't close the cap all the way, and it pretty much got flooded with AHA. I was able to salvage most of it, but ever since then, I've been really careful about making sure the cap is closed all the way. (I don't know if all the lids are like this, but mine actually clicks twice when I close it. If I only hear it click once when I close it, it's not closed all the way, and the AHA will leak into the cap.)