Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadliest catch

what happens to are bodys when we grow out of acne.

are bodaseifjeoisciosjcoiecjnoijhs stiopoopopopeofpopop releassisisiisisisisisinnnnnn soooooooooooooooooooosooooooooo mucucucucuchchhhh hoormmrormonnesessz (sp?)

has anyone research on what happens to us when we finally grow out of acne, what triggers that stop?

I think it's hormones too. But I'm scared it could also be our bodies giving up on trying to fight whatever we were doing to it that it didn't like... it wouldn't be that though would it?

Lower Testosterone.
no.

Who has a deeper voice, a 16 year old or a 25 year old?

Not entirely. As one progresses in time, their testosterone levels tend to depress vs. the fluctuations encountered during puberty for both males and females. Some tend to suffer this imbalance toward their adult life and hence yield to its implications.

I am currently researching antiandrogens & antiestrogens to fine tune my levels. =]

that starts to happen in the late 30's for men, and only if they don't maintain good living habits.

men in their 20's have more facial hair muscle mass than teenagers. that means they have more testosterone.

Lower Testosterone.
no.

Not entirely. As one progresses in time, their testosterone levels tend to depress vs. the fluctuations encountered during puberty for both males and females. Some tend to suffer this imbalance toward their adult life and hence yield to its implications.

I am currently researching antiandrogens & antiestrogens to fine tune my levels. =]

that starts to happen in the late 30's for men, and only if they don't maintain good living habits.

men in their 20's have more facial hair muscle mass than teenagers. that means they have more testosterone.

Okay guy, I bet you have a source for this.. as in statistics of testosterone levels between age groups? Splendid =]

Peak amplitude occurs around the age of 21.

that would mean that the acne of most folks peaks at the age of 21. but that's not the case. teenage acne peaks at 17-19 years of age.

Lower Testosterone.
no.

It depends on the person. Most male voices are already developed by 16. Mine was and I am/was a late bloomer.

If teenage acne peaks at 17-19, would that mean I was wrong to think that I was developing adult acne when my normal acne turned into slight cystic acne when I turned 18...and that I might possibly grow out of what could be just teenage acne? :D

21yrs old with moderate/severe acne; I wonder if anyone in his/her young 20s has grown out of his/her acne at all.

Change happens.

Aging causes change.

Your body gets used to it, things stabilize, along with hormones, ever recall days, period of days where you wouldn't get acne? those periods will get longer and longer and longer. =]

21yrs old with moderate/severe acne; I wonder if anyone in his/her young 20s has grown out of his/her acne at all.

Have you ever seen a 70 year old with acne? :shake:

Have you ever seen a 70 year old with acne? :shake:

I have not.

My father had acne until he died in a car accident in his 60s.

But at that point some of it could have been rosacea which I hadn't heard of until I got it years later, and it could also have been the same citrus allergy I have that causes my cystic acne. I've no way of knowing.

My grandpa was 93 when he died and he still had severe acne. My uncle and aunts on my dad side do also and they are in their 60s.

My grandpa was 93 when he died and he still had severe acne. My uncle and aunts on my dad side do also and they are in their 60s.

Fuck man. My dad has a lot of body acne and he is in his 50s. I RARELY get body acne though, but my face is pretty bad. My sister is three years older than me and still has acne. My mom even gets an occasional zit on her face. I don't think I'll ever outgrow this curse.