Notifications
Clear all

First Class International Shipping

MemberMember
(@mikeymike)

Posted : 03/03/2009 9:40 pm

Hey, I'm new and recently just bought the starter kit using the method int he title. I was wondering how it works. I'm afraid that when it arrives, no one is home to pick answer the door and they might just leave it there, now I live in an apartment so it would be a different story if I lived in a house. Its been about a week since I ordered, I'm hoping it arrives soon, as I am sick and tired of this acne, and every other product I have used =(

MemberMember
(@alyssa2008-2008)

Posted : 03/03/2009 9:43 pm

Hey don't worry about the delivery. I wasn't here for my package and what they do is leave you a note stating that its at the nearest post office (which it will state which one) and you just grab your notice and go to the post office! Mine took two weeks to come. I live in Canada too. :)

cheers

MemberMember
(@mikeymike)

Posted : 03/03/2009 9:44 pm

Hey, I'm new and recently just bought the starter kit using the method int he title. I was wondering how it works. I'm afraid that when it arrives, no one is home to pick answer the door and they might just leave it there, now I live in an apartment so it would be a different story if I lived in a house. Its been about a week since I ordered, I'm hoping it arrives soon, as I am sick and tired of this acne, and every other product I have used =(

Oh ok cool! Thanks for the quick reply!

MemberMember
(@alyssa2008-2008)

Posted : 03/04/2009 1:43 pm

Oh ok cool! Thanks for the quick reply!

No worries! ;)

MemberMember
(@zhfac)

Posted : 03/04/2009 9:19 pm

How much is it with shipping and all that (the final total)?

MemberMember
(@mikeymike)

Posted : 03/05/2009 12:56 pm

How much is it with shipping and all that (the final total)?

It was $45.78 US. Came out to be 58.71 CAD when I purchased.

MemberMember
(@mikeymike)

Posted : 03/09/2009 9:44 am

Did anyone receive a tracking number using this shipment method?

MemberMember
(@ospray)

Posted : 03/09/2009 12:24 pm

Hi all, just want to share my experience with this shipping method.

I ordered just one 8oz bottle of BP gel, and shipping was a little less than $5. The package took 9 business days to arrive. No customs or any extra costs. It was delivered by Canada Post and I wasn't home when it arrived, so I picked it up at the post office.

You do not get a tracking number for this method, but you get notification when the item has been "shipped out".

Oh, and I live in Ontario.

MemberMember
(@mikeymike)

Posted : 03/09/2009 12:26 pm

Hi all, just want to share my experience with this shipping method.

I ordered just one 8oz bottle of BP gel, and shipping was a little less than $5. The package took 9 business days to arrive. No customs or any extra costs.

You do not get a tracking number for this method, but you get notification when the item has been "shipped out".

Oh, and I live in Ontario.

Oh alright cool, thanks. 9 business days huh, it should arrive today then! lol, I live in ontario as well. Heres for hoping it arrives today so I can begin the regimen!!

MemberMember
(@mikeymike)

Posted : 03/11/2009 10:52 pm

Well, it came in today...sad thing is, i was charged an extra $10 for shipping and handling by Canada Post...or well, I think it was tagged by customs :S

MemberMember
(@martin-2)

Posted : 04/26/2009 9:57 am

we deff need a location in canada in which the products are shipped out from

MemberMember
(@rogue22)

Posted : 02/18/2010 3:56 pm

I ordered BP 8oz, jojoba oil, and AHA at 1am last Friday, it was shipped out by 8am later that morning, and I received my shipment Wednesday morning (4 business days!). It was ridiculously quick! The package was 2lb 6oz. Since I ordered the jojoba oil, I got about $5 off shipping. In total, shipping only cost about $6.

I live in Vancouver, Canada.

MemberMember
(@rashi)

Posted : 04/05/2011 11:00 am

Hello,

I am brand new here ! So, Hi, I am Rashi.

I just ordered the starter kit, and I am wondering if I will be charged another 10-20 dollars by the Canada Post - post office, for handling fees ?

Whenever I have ordered somehting from teh US, I have had to pay extra at the post office , maybe as part of Canadian customs... Did you have to pay it too ?

Many thanks

Rashi

MemberMember
(@fiaf)

Posted : 09/22/2011 1:39 pm

I chose this one too, cheapest but no tracking code. The starter kit took exactly 2 weeks to arrive.

MemberMember
(@mgotten)

Posted : 10/31/2011 6:10 pm

Are you guys shipping from Canada to Canada? Or from USA to Canada?

-M

MemberMember
(@fiaf)

Posted : 02/19/2013 3:51 pm

Have they raised the price for this? Last year it was at about $5-6 and now It's about $10...