Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
olileroi

Not watching your face for a couple of days.

Ok ive been on dan regimen since about a month and i think im getting better.

But i wanna try to not *watch* my face in a mirror for a couple of days to see some result ­.

Anyone already tryed this ? (sorry for my engish)

I'm glad to hear that your face is improving. That's great! =)

When I was going through a particularly rough spot with acne about a year and a half ago, I did what you are proposing. I decided to not look at my face in every surface. I never completely forgot about it, but it was MUCH easier to cope with and wasn't at the forefront of my mind so much.

I've seriously thought of doing this for a while now but with so many shit that I have to pile on my face everyday, it's never going to work.

I try not to look at my face in the mirror, and it does help. Unfortunately it's just not possible to get ready without seeing what I'm doing when I have to go out, so I can't avoid my reflection as much as I'd like to.

In the past, it helped in the short term. It's a brutal slap in the face when the lighting changes, and your skin looks terrible.

no way i could do that

i used to try before accutane. once i cleared up tho i look all the time and it kinda sucks. only time i dont really do it is when im at work. its nice to not look at myself for a few hours.

its seem like when i go outside with sun light my skin look like shit (with fluorescent too)

why can i only watch myself in front of my bathroom mirror ??

Also im pretty lucky for having good friends and good parents , i had never heard any comments about my skin .