Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1000 Julys

Neosporin Scar Solution

Yesterday i saw a commercial for neosporin scar solution. It seems to be these sheets that you apply to scars and just peel off. Heres a quote from the website:

Neosporin Scar Solution helps restore your raised and discolored scars to a more natural color and texture, using the same technology trusted by burn centers and plastic surgeons. Using Neosporin Scar Solution on newly healed wounds actually helps prevent the formation of unsightly scars. Even scars that are years old from burns, surgical procedures and minor skin injuries can show significant improvement with Neosporin Scar Solution.

I ordered the Curad scar strips for some bumpy scars/red marks, but I've read on a lot of threads that any improvement is due to the compression and is temporary. I've only been using them for a week but when I peel off the strip in the morning the area does look a lot less bumpy. At first I thought it was my imagination but it seems to last thru the day and look better under makeup. I'm hoping if I wear them for longer the improvement will continue, but who knows.

Yesterday i saw a commercial for neosporin scar solution. It seems to be these sheets that you apply to scars and just peel off. Heres a quote from the website:

Neosporin Scar Solution helps restore your raised and discolored scars to a more natural color and texture, using the same technology trusted by burn centers and plastic surgeons. Using Neosporin Scar Solution on newly healed wounds actually helps prevent the formation of unsightly scars. Even scars that are years old from burns, surgical procedures and minor skin injuries can show significant improvement with Neosporin Scar Solution.

sounds like this could be beneficial to acne scars/red marks. this is a new product so i doubt anyone here has tried it yet. but if you do, post your results!