Notifications
Clear all

Accutane and Steroids

MemberMember
(@robertmullen)

Posted : 04/21/2004 2:51 am

I have been prescribed Accutane to help deal with my acne and I understand that Accutane lowers the effectiveness of your liver. I also understand that you take Accutane for a period of four to six months. Basically what I am wondering if after you complete your cycle of Accutane how long should you wait before you can say your liver is back to full strength to begin taking other drugs that possibly affect your liver such as the steroid Anadrol 50?

Also what are the limitations to drinking alcohol while using Accutane? Must it be avoided completely or is it okay to drink moderately?

I really just need to know how much Accutane can weaken your liver. I am sorry if this has been brought up before.

MemberMember
(@sam-the-man)

Posted : 04/21/2004 5:30 am

Basically for most people Accutane itself doesn't really affect the liver that much.

But Anadrol definately does. It's one of the most liver-toxic steroids you can take. So basically I'd say Accutan is a piece of cake for your liver compared to Anadrol. We are not talking about medical dosages of Anadrol here anyway, right ? 8-[

MemberMember
(@corey1206)

Posted : 04/21/2004 9:59 am

As far as drinking alcohol when on Accutane.... I can't comment on a medical viewpoint on what you are doing to your body; however, you will notice that you become drunk MUCH quicker. Be very carefull when you drink because what you could once drink, you can no longer drink.

MemberMember
(@xcriticalbenchx)

Posted : 04/21/2004 2:55 pm

how old are you.. to start off... and how are u cycleing ur Androsteiniol product? Are you stacking it with anything? What are u using after.. Nova or 6oxo?

are you using it for weight lifting?

MemberMember
(@thekid)

Posted : 04/22/2004 2:00 am

LOL omg dude! u wanna get rid of acne with accutane then have the acne reapear when u raise ur hormones way back up with steroids! LOL man ur hilarious, u wanna build muscle just eat right and drink protein whey drinks and maybe some creatine, steroids r for pussies. Remember to eat lot's of chicken and fish too.

MemberMember
(@robertmullen)

Posted : 04/22/2004 2:05 am

how old are you.. to start off... and how are u cycleing ur Androsteiniol product? Are you stacking it with anything? What are u using after.. Nova or 6oxo?

are you using it for weight lifting?

MemberMember
(@robertmullen)

Posted : 04/22/2004 2:09 am

LOL omg dude! u wanna get rid of acne with accutane then have the acne reapear when u raise ur hormones way back up with steroids! LOL man ur hilarious, u wanna build muscle just eat right and drink protein whey drinks and maybe some creatine, steroids r for pussies. Remember to eat lot's of chicken and fish too.
MemberMember
(@sam-the-man)

Posted : 04/22/2004 6:07 am

Yeah, it's prolly a good idea not to start the cycle right after you stop taking Accutane. I don't think that Accutane will help you prevent the possibility of getting acne again from those steroids though.

Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to take Anadrol? Wouldn't some injectable stuff be easier on your system or are they not available?

MemberMember
(@robertmullen)

Posted : 04/22/2004 12:52 pm

Yeah, it's prolly a good idea not to start the cycle right after you stop taking Accutane. I don't think that Accutane will help you prevent the possibility of getting acne again from those steroids though.

Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to take Anadrol? Wouldn't some injectable stuff be easier on your system or are they not available?

MemberMember
(@anthonyaesthetics)

Posted : 07/07/2013 6:28 pm

Lol this guy doesn't know what his on about... ''u wanna build muscle just eat right and drink protein whey drinks and maybe some creatine, steroids r for pussies'' doing that will only keep you average mate.. some people wanna take their aesthetics beyond the limits to reach certain goals especially as a bodybuilder so think before you post.

MemberMember
(@jsnjeppe)

Posted : 08/27/2013 1:14 pm

Lol this guy doesn't know what his on about... ''u wanna build muscle just eat right and drink protein whey drinks and maybe some creatine, steroids r for pussies'' doing that will only keep you average mate.. some people wanna take their aesthetics beyond the limits to reach certain goals especially as a bodybuilder so think before you post.

Hey but I'm in the middle of an accutane cycle 40mg and I already ordered anadrol50 mg as my first cycle should i start it in the middle of my accutane cycle to maintain my skin along with preventing acne? The anadrol50mg cycle only goes for a month anyway.

Roiding at age 16 ? :) haha you will suffer same destiny as Zyzz , furthermore people like you are the reason bodybuilding has such a bad rep you are a complete retard.