Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KarmicKandy

When did your oil go away?

Do you remember how long it took to go away? How many milligrams were you on a day?

Also, when did the "blackhead thing" start?

I was on accutane years ago and I remember this stuff happening early, but I don't remember how soon.

Oh, so the blackhead thing comes later. I forgot if it came first. I remember it being really weird!

I'm only on 10 mgs a day and I weigh 46 kgs. so my oil will probably go away in a month...? I guess the blackhead thing will happen in 3-4 months.

I wonder if the blackhead thing happens to everone...

After 4 years and because I had gynecological surgery that screwed up my hormones. Until I had that surgery, I had no oil or acne.

i'm just curious. what kinda of surgery did u have? if u don't mind me asking, i had an ectopic pregnancy and had to get a tube removed. ever since then my face has been a mess ;(

Ugh sorry to hear that. That's really sad. :(

I had an ovary removed. It totally threw off my hormones. Like you, my acne came back. It was obviously hormonal too, because it was along my jawline. Then a few weeks, the oil came. I waited a few months to see if it would clear up on its own, but it didn't. I always said, after tane, that if my acne ever came back I'd go back on it right away. It was the most effective thing for my acne.

Are you on it?

What is this "blackhead thing" you guys are talking about? Does it happen only in you're t-zone? Cause I already have a bunch of black heads on my nose area, but none on my forehead or anything. Do you only get it if you are super oily?

Ugh sorry to hear that. That's really sad. :(

I had an ovary removed. It totally threw off my hormones. Like you, my acne came back. It was obviously hormonal too, because it was along my jawline. Then a few weeks, the oil came. I waited a few months to see if it would clear up on its own, but it didn't. I always said, after tane, that if my acne ever came back I'd go back on it right away. It was the most effective thing for my acne.

Are you on it?

am i on what? accutane? no. i went on it at the beginning of august. and ended in the middle of november cause it made my face more of a wreck ;/

On my first course the oil took 4 weeks to go. On my second, it took two weeks. My third course...I shall wait and see! The blackheads I don't really remember. I only had that happen on my nose and it's annoying yet fascinating, haha. Oh, and my dose was 40mg a day.

On my first course the oil took 4 weeks to go. On my second, it took two weeks. My third course...I shall wait and see! The blackheads I don't really remember. I only had that happen on my nose and it's annoying yet fascinating, haha. Oh, and my dose was 40mg a day.

I agree! :D So cool but weird.

My oil is getting better. Slowly.

Hard Candy - I saw that movie. It was good. ;)