Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forserce

He broke up with me because of this.

i can totally understand how you feel and im sure so can everyone else!!!

if you love him though TELL HIM!!

with my ex bf we were together about 2 yrs and i used to feel very insecure about us and the fact that he was gorgeous and i was sure he would cheat and leave me! its caused lots of probs. i never believed him when he said he loved me as i always thought how can he when i hate myself! but he did and after explaining to him about everything and how i felt things were better! he reassured me all the time and made me feel good!

we did break up in the end but that was more down to geography than anything else! we were living in Australia togther and he is australian but i wanted to come home to the UK and he didnt want to!

so if you love him and want it to work then tell him! it will def be worth it!!

That's such a woman answer.

And that's the response of a misogynist who thinks he's cool.

I'm so freaking tired of self-described "good guys" whining about how under appreciated they are by the opposite sex. Guess what: women who say all they want is a "good guy" aren't giving you all the details. Your definition of "nice guy" probably isn't the same as hers.

I'm so freaking tired of self-described "good guys" whining about how under appreciated they are by the opposite sex. Guess what: women who say all they want is a "good guy" aren't giving you all the details. Your definition of "nice guy" probably isn't the same as hers.

I agree with you. It goes both ways. Yes women whine about wanting a good guy. But guys whine about being a good guy that isn't appreciated by women.

I wrote previously about how I've cancelled plans with my boyfriend (we've been seeing eachother for 8 months) and gone weeks without seeing him... making up excuses about how I have tons of school work to do (I'm 21 and in uni). I started getting acne for three months straight and I didn't understand why. It was actually a users comment on here that made me realize that it was an allergic reaction to the foundation I was using.

So my face has cleared right up. But during those 3 months I went through hell, hiding in my room and not having any social life. I wouldn't let my bf see me and he didn't know why. I got depressed, fast. And even though my skin is clearing, I still feel depressed and I'm trying to fight my way through it. But I've been taking it out on my bf... picking fights about small things.. being entirely insecure. I just couldn't seem to stop getting upset at him. So last night we went got into a fight about something stupid like always.. and it blew up. He told me he loved me and then he broke up with me because he said he couldn't handle this anymore. He thinks I don't care enough about him and that I get upset about little things way too much. This was last night and he wanted me to fight for us I think, but I just let it happen because I don't want to force someone to be with me. Plus I'm a little bitter that he's breaking up with me when shit is bad and I'm depressed. I just apologized, said I understood and left. I don't think I'm going to call him... I don't want to force someone to be with me... and plus... how could he say he loves me and then leave me like this? It just sucks that now my skin is clearing up and I'm finally feeling better... and he's gone.

OMG!!!! You need to go after him! He wasn't to blame - in essence, you were (not to sound harsh). You're not forcing someone to be with you - he just needs a reason to stay! Your love!!!! You are both human, and he needs love just like you do! He needs you to show you need him, as most men love to know we NEED them in our lives. Please don't lose him, I feel so attached to you guys right now. Make up!!!!!! Tell him you love him and never want him to go!

Quit picking on each other. Return to topic at hand.

PS: Charybdis is not a misogynist. Believe it or not.

He is, however, a joker, a smoker, and a midnight toker. :ninja:

:lol: Agreed with all the above. :D Hmm, wonder if anyone here is old enough to know Steve Miller band?

Wynne, you're the space cowboy. LQ, you're the gangster of love. :teehee:

forserce, I'm glad you two are going to try to work things out. :)

He regretted what happened and we talked some things out and we're going to work on it. I'm so relieved. I thought I had ruined everything. I can't believe I let my low self esteem ruin things with him. I definitely will try to be more open in the future...

Good to hear. Best wishes.

CALL HIM AND TELL HIM WHY YOU WERE BEING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!! TELL HIM ABOUT YOUR INSECURITY.. EXPLAIN to him why you were being how you were. Just tell him everything, I am SO CERTAIN you will get him back AND your relationship will be stronger because of it. It may be embaressing but if you love him, and things were awesome before, ITS SO WORTH IT.

I agree with you. It goes both ways. Yes women whine about wanting a good guy. But guys whine about being a good guy that isn't appreciated by women.

I'm very much appreciated, almost worshipped :)

I'm very much appreciated, almost worshipped :)

haha i bet!

:boohoo: